The year 2018

Thread: The year 2018

The Revenant .

The year 2018

LOL!!! Things there have not changed at all since I left and 2018 was a very interesting year in deed Benji the rabid dog got arrested and charged with several felonies however one particular interesting incident took place on Christmas Day Albertico’s crash in little Havana while off duty on his day off driving the unmarked white Explorer police vehicle and the cover-up afterwords City style between him and Gomez a total violation of SOP’s yep!!!!! everyone knows about it LMAO!!!!!!

Unregistered

Trash comes from the top of the dump

What do you expect papo? Look who’s condoning this behavior. The cover up republic. From missing gaps in rooftop tapes, to deputy chief 32 subordinates, to Christmas Day off duty 17 cover ups. Benji the rabid dog back at work, same rank and all. Imagine if that had been a officer or sgt. Demotion, or 07. But Caca’s hand picked henchmen are made untouchables. This is the same guy preaching ethics, and changing the patch to say fairness. Obviously the rules only apply to some not all. What a joke he is. Do us all a favor and go run for mayor or sheriff.

Unregistered

Trash comes from the top of the dump

What do you expect papo? Look who’s condoning this behavior. The cover up republic. From missing gaps in rooftop tapes, to deputy chief 32 subordinates, to Christmas Day off duty 17 cover ups. Benji the rabid dog back at work, same rank and all after 32 on a PO!!! Imagine if that had been a officer or sgt. Demotion, or 07. But Caca’s hand picked henchmen are made untouchables. This is the same guy preaching ethics, and changing the patch to say fairness. Obviously the rules only apply to some not all. What a joke he is. Do us all a favor and go run for mayor or sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you expect papo? Look who’s condoning this behavior. The cover up republic. From missing gaps in rooftop tapes, to deputy chief 32 subordinates, to Christmas Day off duty 17 cover ups. Benji the rabid dog back at work, same rank and all after 32 on a PO!!! Imagine if that had been a officer or sgt. Demotion, or 07. But Caca’s hand picked henchmen are made untouchables. This is the same guy preaching ethics, and changing the patch to say fairness. Obviously the rules only apply to some not all. What a joke he is. Do us all a favor and go run for mayor or sheriff.
    This is so stupid, you had to submitted it twice.

Donnie Brasco
    LOL! Whats even more stupid is a deputy chief attempting to 32 his investigators. Then the same deputy chief embarrassing himself the university and the department by battering PO’s while drunk in a bar and is some how impervious to disciplinary consequences!!! Or how about driving your unmarked STATE vehicle while OFF DUTY and getting into a 17. Even worse choking a kid over a skateboard and doctoring the tapes. You can’t make this stuff up. It’s like a mafia drama lmao. Tallahassee is going to have a field day with that place. I agree with the original poster glad I got out when I did.

Unregistered
    Really, someone needs to take all this nonsense to the media. Clear coverups one after the other, and its ridiculous that they are all being getting away with all this nonsense.

Glad I left .

A real Chief Police Director JUAN PEREZ

Wow!! Glad I got the hell out when I did Chief Caca continuos to hire retired Caca from the City of Miami and refuses to promote from within that’s why I left to the county I always wanted to work at a real police department with a real leader police director like JUAN PEREZ I know here I have a real opportunity to be promoted. Good luck to you guys there with Chief Caca trust me that idiot ain’t no leader LOL!!!!

Unregistered
    But at least he is taller. eres un cometubo.

I’m glad I left to MDPD

Benji the Rabid Dog.

Well well and finally the end to Benji’s drunken night in the Gables. Ladies and Gents Benji the rabid dog has lost all his stars Lol. Yep!! Chief Caca took them away poor Benji . Learn Benji learn Karma is real ....

Benji Benji .

Chief Caca..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But at least he is taller. eres un cometubo.
    Yes taller but full of MIERDA !!!! Lmao!!!