Rate my supervisor - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s switch it around and let’s list the officers to avoid. You know, the ones that have been here three years and think they are Gods gift to police work, the ones that scam calls and screw their squads over, the ones that are afraid of their shadows, the ones that don’t have the balls to walk up to the above mentioned supervisors and tell it to their face. Yeah buddy just know that you are a coward and will always be a coward.
    Sgt. Cabeza I know you it’s you megatron head.

Unregistered
    Let’s switch it around and let’s list the officers to avoid. You know, the ones that have been here three years and think they are Gods gift to police work, the ones that scam calls and screw their squads over, the ones that are afraid of their shadows, the ones that don’t have the balls to walk up to the above mentioned supervisors and tell it to their face. Yeah buddy just know that you are a coward and will always be a coward.
    That’s cute you think you have the pair to do something other than write up officers. The only strength you have is in your pen. Bet you wouldn’t have the balls to take off your belt and badge and handle it. Don’t get brave puss e. How does it feel being on the losers list? Maybe this is time to reflect on yourselves and eat your gun.

Unregistered
    Supervisors to avoid
    Lt Laurenceau
    Lt Rocha
    Lt Dela
    Lt Bertrand
    Sgt Sotomayor
    Sgt pastor
    Sgt Frades
    Sgt cabeza
    Sgt menegazzo

I'm sure there are more but that's who I can think of
    Looks like this rookie listed the only supervisors he knows. Lol. And how did Lt. Dela make this list?

Unregistered
    There are many supervisors and Lt's to avoid. Most have their pets and the rest are treated like sh!t. Just do your job and forget the dumb sh!t. Rookie supervisors are the worst, in my opinion. They have to prove themselves and will write you up for just about anything, cause maybe another supervisor doesn't get along with you or they think that is the way to get approval by other supervisors. Just avoid having a reason for having one come to a call.

Unregistered
    Supervisors to avoid
    Lt Laurenceau
    Lt Rocha
    Lt Dela
    Lt Bertrand
    Sgt Sotomayor
    Sgt pastor
    Sgt Frades
    Sgt cabeza
    Sgt menegazzo

I'm sure there are more but that's who I can think of
    Maximiliano "the axe" Valdes. Soon to be inmate 2019-????????

Unregistered
    That’s cute you think you have the pair to do something other than write up officers. The only strength you have is in your pen. Bet you wouldn’t have the balls to take off your belt and badge and handle it. Don’t get brave puss e. How does it feel being on the losers list? Maybe this is time to reflect on yourselves and eat your gun.
    Hahahaha eat my gun over a coward like you . You must really be new here. Nobody cares about the opinion of a rookie. You coward are at the bottom of the food chain. Go ahead and clear the screen like a good btch that you are.

Unregistered
    City wide bids are coming. Name the Good, Bad, and Ugly. LTs down to Sgts. Who to avoid at all costs and who to jump in on.
    Stay away from Chiken face, trompo Teletubie body, cat smelling, triple face, snake in the grass Frades. This frades guy is the worst supervisor I have seen in my years as a police officer, Frades is a stupidvisor that will stab you in the back and blame the LT, he is constantly blaming everything on the Lieutenant. Frades go home and look around, Karma is watching you.

Unregistered
    Stay away from Chiken face, trompo Teletubie body, cat smelling, triple face, snake in the grass Frades. This frades guy is the worst supervisor I have seen in my years as a police officer, Frades is a stupidvisor that will stab you in the back and blame the LT, he is constantly blaming everything on the Lieutenant. Frades go home and look around, Karma is watching you.
    Stupidvisor haha lmao this was the crank on the day.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha eat my gun over a coward like you . You must really be new here. Nobody cares about the opinion of a rookie. You coward are at the bottom of the food chain. Go ahead and clear the screen like a good btch that you are.
    We all know whos daddy to you Fboy. Don’t act like a man now. One call at time And it’s on my timing not yours

Unregistered
    Supervisors to avoid
    Lt Laurenceau
    Lt Rocha
    Lt Dela
    Lt Bertrand
    Sgt Sotomayor only goal is to continue 33ing lastra
    Sgt pastor
    Sgt Frades SOON TO BE IN A BIND HE CONTINUES TO HARRAS FOR STATS
    Sgt cabeza dictator
    Sgt menegazzo biggest coward like his godfather Aguilar
    Sgt. MAXIPAD SOON TO BE 39 VALDEZ
    Sgt. Robert Perez the reject who was arrival & too scared to take command of the club 11 riot.
    Sgt. Small super ZERO

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast