Rate my supervisor - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like this rookie listed the only supervisors he knows. Lol. And how did Lt. Dela make this list?
    How about if we list who we'd love to work under. Because if the command is doing its job, they will place those wanting to work with those we respect so that we can focus on police work and not on internal politics.
    Let's flip the negative to positive and give the list of who is better to work under.

Unregistered
    No one wants to hear about the good supervisors on this page, instead this is to make sure that everyone knows who to stay away from before they take the plunge and bid. I still think that Sgt. Cabeza and his mentor Lt. Rocha are by far the worst supervisors in the City. But close in second place if not tied for first place is Central losers Sgt. Max "The Axe" Valdes and Lt. "Dictator" Laurenceau. If neither one of these pairs makes you happy then go North with Sgt. Justin "The Snitch" Garcia and Lt. "Clueless" Claude.

The question becomes which poison is the least toxic?

Unregistered
    We all know whos daddy to you Fboy. Don’t act like a man now. One call at time And it’s on my timing not yours
    That’s not what you say when I order you to clear. You will always be our btch. You will handle and clear the screen like the good puppy that you are.

Unregistered
    That’s not what you say when I order you to clear. You will always be our btch. You will handle and clear the screen like the good puppy that you are.

You are out of line and may not be the way you should be leading.
    Any rookie can feel the wrath by the pen, but what is important is that you share your experience and let them know that your experience could save their lives. Never as a power trip, that builds resentment.

Leadership is something to aspire to and while all don't have it, those who do should be groomed to be proud of their work, not belittled and humbled toward resent.

Rooks, view the hardass treatment as nothing more than a grooming til you command. constructive criticism comes in many forms. Paying your dues is harder for some then others, but you should focus on learning the assignment and the message, and try to see passed the bitter tones. Stay focused and learn, respect always, then quietly feel sorry for the ones with the chip on his shoulders and vow never to become like that.

Unregistered
    How about if we list who we'd love to work under. Because if the command is doing its job, they will place those wanting to work with those we respect so that we can focus on police work and not on internal politics.
    Let's flip the negative to positive and give the list of who is better to work under.
    So who are the good Sergeants.. And where?

Unregistered
    So who are the good Sergeants.. And where?
    Can’t tell you because you might bid for him a screw me over.

Unregistered
    I know a good Sgt. and God bless him he is a good guy and friend. I wish him all the best. Well deserved brother.

Unregistered
    Northend / Central is where you go to get good supervisors. Southend is full of lazy micro managers

Unregistered
    Guys let’s get serious we only have a few days before this affects all of our lives and I mean all of our lives.
    Does anyone have an idea who and where to avoid please?

Unregistered
    Guys let’s get serious we only have a few days before this affects all of our lives and I mean all of our lives.
    Does anyone have an idea who and where to avoid please?
    Have you not read the the thread? They already posted who to avoid.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast