Menocal Crime Family Expands! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    You are obviously a Menocal!

How can you say these accusations are nothing but hate and slander when there are scores of well documented news stories written about the corrupt Menocal family? Jessie's daddy presided over Sweetwater PD, which the FDLE called "an Organized Criminal Enterprise" under his leadership. His dad and his uncle worked for major cocaine traffickers in the 80's, using their uniform to rob kilos from other dealers. When that became too hot they moved into the cocaine trafficking protection racket which exists to this very day. The Menocals are now in 6 different South Florida LEO agencies.

Then there is Jessie Jr. who's family had to pull his ass out of the fire after he forcibly undressed that child while masturbating, and tried to rape her while in uniform. Yes, essentially at gunpoint! The investigation was spiked at the chief's urging (after being bribed) and to this day junior has never been exonerated. Then there is the fact that the entire family illegally abuses anabolic steroids, a controlled substance.

Don't ever forget Jessie is the son of a drug trafficker and a prostitute and has been know to fratenize with prostitutes himself, again, while in uniform. Like the rest of his family he is a P0S who has no business being in law enforcement.

Nothing but "hate and slander"? I guess we made up the following stories:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...nished-9717029

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/s...-heist-6521438

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/08/1...er-fdle-audit/
    Well said!!! They are the poster childs for Dade County police corruption

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    You are obviously a Menocal!

How can you say these accusations are nothing but hate and slander when there are scores of well documented news stories written about the corrupt Menocal family? Jessie's daddy presided over Sweetwater PD, which the FDLE called "an Organized Criminal Enterprise" under his leadership. His dad and his uncle worked for major cocaine traffickers in the 80's, using their uniform to rob kilos from other dealers. When that became too hot they moved into the cocaine trafficking protection racket which exists to this very day. The Menocals are now in 6 different South Florida LEO agencies.

Then there is Jessie Jr. who's family had to pull his ass out of the fire after he forcibly undressed that child while masturbating, and tried to rape her while in uniform. Yes, essentially at gunpoint! The investigation was spiked at the chief's urging (after being bribed) and to this day junior has never been exonerated. Then there is the fact that the entire family illegally abuses anabolic steroids, a controlled substance.

Don't ever forget Jessie is the son of a drug trafficker and a prostitute and has been know to fratenize with prostitutes himself, again, while in uniform. Like the rest of his family he is a P0S who has no business being in law enforcement.

Nothing but "hate and slander"? I guess we made up the following stories:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...nished-9717029

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/s...-heist-6521438

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/08/1...er-fdle-audit/
    one would think if he was really innocent he would want to be exonerated. this do not pass the smell test. especially when u look at the family history.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    one would think if he was really innocent he would want to be exonerated. this do not pass the smell test. especially when u look at the family history.

Smell test?
    You may wanna say the "taste test" which is your expertise my dear traga.
    Considering el gran taco de leche he que el yuca shoots through your throat every day !!!!!

Unregistered
    Smell test?
    Considering el gran taco de leche he que el yuca shoots through your throat every day !!!!!
    Be careful Jesse what you did is still within the statue of limitations for indictment. You never know what evidence the FBI Public Corruption Task Force may get sent to them. Keep running your Yuca sucker with this traga smack and see what happens boy.

Unregistered
    Smell test?

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Be careful Jesse what you did is still within the statue of limitations for indictment. You never know what evidence the FBI Public Corruption Task Force may get sent to them. Keep running your Yuca sucker with this traga smack and see what happens boy.
    The FBI don't give a rats azz about what dat lying ho says

Archangel
    I already sent a request to the FBI to investigate the violation of that lesbian juvenile's civil rights. I'm sure they get a lot of requests so perhaps a few more requests from conciencense officers might get them to make something happen.

Unregistered
    Smell test?

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    We have detectives imbedded with the FBI I’m sure Sergio has already used them to deter any investigation into this incident

Unregistered
    Smell test?

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast