Menocal Crime Family Expands! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s “proof” you Fu*king moron not “prove“
    In terms of Law the word "Prove" is defined as:

Establishing the authenticity or validity of an allegation.

So both, Prove or Proof could be use. Not necessarily meaning someone is a moron for using either term.
    I recommend you to educate yourself a little better.

Unregistered
    In terms of Law the word "Prove" is defined as:

Establishing the authenticity or validity of an allegation.

So both, Prove or Proof could be use. Not necessarily meaning someone is a moron for using either term.
    I recommend you to educate yourself a little better.
    Hurts to be called out on your stupidity huh? I guess that’s why you felt the need for a lengthy defense of your IQ level

Unregistered
    Hurts to be called out on your stupidity huh? I guess that’s why you felt the need for a lengthy defense of your IQ level
    I can't believe this dumbazz is continuing to defend his improper use of "prove" instead of "proof".
    He most likely is that sergeant known for his low !Q.

Unregistered
    Shes cute. Channel 10 just interviewed her in her school police uniform.

Unregistered
    Shes cute. Channel 10 just interviewed her in her school police uniform.
    Yes, but I wonder if Jesse molested her as a child like he tried to do with the other juvenile.

Unregistered
    Yes, but I wonder if Jesse molested her as a child like he tried to do with the other juvenile.
    Allegedly Jessie’s paternal grandfather was a farm animal rapist in a southwest Miami-Dade community called Horse Country back in the 80s and early 90s

Unregistered

If and how often?

It really isn't out of line to wonder if Jesse Jr. molested his sister, who just became a UPO. He showed very little restraint trying to rape that juvenile in the station - hell, he had her remove all of her clothes as he masturbated! And we all know he has been known to frequent prostitutes.

He obviously has very little control over his sexual urges.

Unregistered

The Menocals

It is obvious the Accuser has it in for the Menocals, my opinion this is someone that was arrested by Jessie and now comes cowardly and anonymously to slander this family.
    Like women don't falsely accuse Lawyers, Judges and police of sexual attacks. I think we have seen it lately all over TV.
    I happen to know the Twins since they were boys, so these accusations are nothing but hate and Slander

Unregistered
    It is obvious the Accuser has it in for the Menocals, my opinion this is someone that was arrested by Jessie and now comes cowardly and anonymously to slander this family.
    Like women don't falsely accuse Lawyers, Judges and police of sexual attacks. I think we have seen it lately all over TV.
    I happen to know the Twins since they were boys, so these accusations are nothing but hate and Slander
    Dumbass it’s not Jesse from the “Corrupt Sweetwater Twins” that’s being accused it’s his son Jesse Jr. AKA: Raja Yuca who rubbed his meat in front of the girl

Archangel

Are You Idiots Really That Blind?

You are obviously a Menocal!

How can you say these accusations are nothing but hate and slander when there are scores of well documented news stories written about the corrupt Menocal family? Jessie's daddy presided over Sweetwater PD, which the FDLE called "an Organized Criminal Enterprise" under his leadership. His dad and his uncle worked for major cocaine traffickers in the 80's, using their uniform to rob kilos from other dealers. When that became too hot they moved into the cocaine trafficking protection racket which exists to this very day. The Menocals are now in 6 different South Florida LEO agencies.

Then there is Jessie Jr. who's family had to pull his ass out of the fire after he forcibly undressed that child while masturbating, and tried to rape her while in uniform. Yes, essentially at gunpoint! The investigation was spiked at the chief's urging (after being bribed) and to this day junior has never been exonerated. Then there is the fact that the entire family illegally abuses anabolic steroids, a controlled substance.

Don't ever forget Jessie is the son of a drug trafficker and a prostitute and has been know to fratenize with prostitutes himself, again, while in uniform. Like the rest of his family he is a P0S who has no business being in law enforcement.

Nothing but "hate and slander"? I guess we made up the following stories:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...nished-9717029

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/s...-heist-6521438

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/08/1...er-fdle-audit/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast