Menocal Crime Family Expands!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Menocal Crime Family Expands!

Another member of the Menocal Crime Family (Jessica) has just graduated from the academy. They will now have family embedded in 6 six different so fla LEO agencies, which expands their narcotics protection racket.

Despite numerous interdictions of tons of cocaine at sea, not one large cocaine bust has been made on US soil in modern times thanks to the efforts of the Menocals. This only works due to the blind dumbazzes who employ them.

Unregistered
    I don't know who you are, but I think that you are a fagot that got rejected by one of the Menocals nd you are fixated with the family. How does that thing go about Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned; is that you?

Unregistered
    What agency she working for?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know who you are, but I think that you are a fagot that got rejected by one of the Menocals nd you are fixated with the family. How does that thing go about Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned; is that you?
    The Menocals are low class pervert criminals who abuse children, steroids and animals and buy themselves out of trouble with dirty cocaine money that they make from their cocaine protection network. They have family members strategically located in 6 different LEO agencies monitoring potential investigations. That's why there has never been a large scale cocaine bust on Florida soil in modern times. This family has 20 corporations registered to them to wash their protection money.

And how many more years will it take to finish the investigation into Jesse's attempted rape of that juvenile? It is obvious that as long as the bribes continue to cross Velasquez's palms the investigation will remain open.

Unregistered
    The Menocals are low class pervert criminals who abuse children, steroids and animals and buy themselves out of trouble with dirty cocaine money that they make from their cocaine protection network. They have family members strategically located in 6 different LEO agencies monitoring potential investigations. That's why there has never been a large scale cocaine bust on Florida soil in modern times. This family has 20 corporations registered to them to wash their protection money.

And how many more years will it take to finish the investigation into Jesse's attempted rape of that juvenile? It is obvious that as long as the bribes continue to cross Velasquez's palms the investigation will remain open.
    OK Sherlock Holmes, where is the prove; where is the SAO, why aren't they indicted and why don't you put your real name to these post so that you can be subpoenaed and held accountable for your statements?
    I mean, you being so righteous and brave and all.

Unregistered

Evidence of a brain fried on steroids....

OK Sherlock Holmes, where is the prove; where is the SAO, why aren't they indicted and why don't you put your real name to these post so that you can be subpoenaed and held accountable for your statements?
    I mean, you being so righteous and brave and all.
    Hahaha "Where's the prove?" You've been a cop for how long?

Unregistered
    Hahaha "Where's the prove?" You've been a cop for how long?
    Undoubtedly longer than you; if you are a cop at all, and very much aware that you need prove to charge someone.
    Even a grand jury, where the rules of evidence are relaxed and hearsay is admitted wont take this bullshit that you are spreading.
    So my friend if you are a cop, you suck and if you are not, well you still suck

Unregistered
    Undoubtedly longer than you; if you are a cop at all, and very much aware that you need prove to charge someone.
    Even a grand jury, where the rules of evidence are relaxed and hearsay is admitted wont take this bullshit that you are spreading.
    So my friend if you are a cop, you suck and if you are not, well you still suck
    It’s “proof” you Fu*king moron not “prove“

Unregistered
    It’s “proof” you Fu*king moron not “prove“
    That's what I was trying to tell the idiot in post #6, but he was too stupid to comprehend.

Unregistered
    That's what I was trying to tell the idiot in post #6, but he was too stupid to comprehend.
    Steroids do terrible things to a brain, especially when the brain is underdeveloped to start with.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast