Ian McGuire Schools CCSO - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Auditfreedom

Ian McGuire Updates?

He still in jail? Any updates? It's a shame on Charlotte county Sheriff's department for not protecting his rights to record in the public. He can be annoying as he wants people. That's part of our constitutional rights! They teach us this in elementary and middle schools, it's just we all get way to damn comfortable with the government and forget our basic rights. Wake up America! Exercise your rights! Now as far as Ian being arrested for having lots of guns and ammo at his home,he knew he was doing that illegally and deserved to be arrested for violating the laws. I hope he gets out soon and starts auditing again and exposing the tyrants of Charlotte county. Not all the cops are bad there,I've audited there a few times and had minimal troubles.

Unregistered
    U R SMOKING CRAK,HES A PYCHO FULL BLOWN CRIMINAL,AND WE JUST FOUND OUT WHO WAS HELPING HIM,BRETTON OSBORNE,MOMY AND DADY R RICH AND GOT THE AREST AND STORY BURIED,HE SHOULD HAVE BEN ON THE FRONT PAGE WITH IAN
    https://youtu.be/4gnwPcmsGEY DID BRETTON OSBORNE HELP FAKE AUDITOR IAN MCGUIRE WITH FELONY WITNESS TAMPERING.CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,BILL PRUMMELL DID NOT AREST DRUG DEALER DETECTIVE JAMES WHITE @NorthPortPolice

@CCSOFLSheriff

@PGPDFL

@CollierSheriff

Unregistered
    SHEETS was SO IRRELEVANT before McGuire got arrested. Now Sheets is the BIG DAWG alone and can claim all the auditor credit. Does anyone wonder if Sheets planned this stuff? I mean Sheets is a paranoid nut job. I can see him letting a squirrel nibble on his pecker balls....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SHEETS was SO IRRELEVANT before McGuire got arrested. Now Sheets is the BIG DAWG alone and can claim all the auditor credit. Does anyone wonder if Sheets planned this stuff? I mean Sheets is a paranoid nut job. I can see him letting a squirrel nibble on his pecker balls....
    He still is irrelevant. No one cares about him. He lives in a poor, drug filled run down neighborhood with a wife he bought.

Unregistered
    punta gorda lawsuit for violating r right 2 record has been served and youre corupt assssssssssss is next.then the pawn list lawsuit,then the over 3 day waiting period lawsuit because u ilegaly put that bull shit on chris record.u r geting sued so much youre corupt ass leader wont give me the intent to sue notices because u guys r ****ed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    punta gorda lawsuit for violating r right 2 record has been served and youre corupt assssssssssss is next.then the pawn list lawsuit,then the over 3 day waiting period lawsuit because u ilegaly put that bull shit on chris record.u r geting sued so much youre corupt ass leader wont give me the intent to sue notices because u guys r ****ed
    SHEETS a.k.a. COPWATCH is just like that squirrel that was nibbling on his pecker balls....he is a nut.

Unregistered
    Is he still in jail ?

Unregistered
    stil in jail,trying to get his trial moved because of so much copwatch,paper and tv publicity,he cant get a fair trial,and r police,sheriff and courts r corupt as **** here

Unregistered

Ian Maquire thread

Ahhh.....but they (Prummell and his ilk) cannot be recorded, can they? Recording them would expose their violations of The Constitution, their own policies and their infidelities. They will get rid of you if you record them. Right, Westlake? Licky the ****y Nikki? Any one of you? You are all a bunch of pogues and Jody’s.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Andrew Sheets is the new Ian. Ian killed innocent animals, Andrew kills innocent animals. Ian was a broke loser, Andrew is a broke loser. Ian was trespassed from everywhere, Andrew the same. Ian harassed an older female at a county gathering making her feel in danger, Andrew harassed a woman working at Cecil Webb range staff making her feel unsafe. Ian owned shitty firearms, Andrew owns shitty firearms. Gary Snow put Ian in check and, Gary Snow puts Andrew in check.

ANDREW SHEETS IS THE NEW IAN MCGUIRE LOL..........

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast