Ian McGuire Schools CCSO - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    have u told the fbi how many criminals u leyt quit and didnt charge u piece of shit.especially that detective jacob hawkins,he is a crimninal busted by his own ia for stealing student loan money and ia woodnt charge him,he also squealed on every one for james white penis out at the bar,but he violated the law because he didnt bust him that nite.plus hes had other ia complaints for braging that hes ****ing the system because he doesnt have to punch a time clock.look it up.
    then he braged 2 me how he ilegaly planted a tracker and a cell phone stingray on a rober that he was going 2 school ,with,i aid thats ilegal and he said thats fine we already got enough other evidence.so **** his rights and the constitution and **** the law
    We appreciate you throwing your auditor competitor under the bus. Thanks for all of the evidence we used against him. If it wasn't for you, and all of your emails and messages and videos you sent us about McGuire, we would not have a case. We also appreciate all of the evidence you provided us about you too. We'll be in touch.

Unregistered
    he is not a real auditor,real auditors try 2 get a lawyer 2 sue u.he was a high paid provocateur,4 grand a mth ,i dont break the law.youre agency breaks the law constantly and u dont charge youre own.
    if i didnt send that video of ian harasing a crime scene to all 60 sheriffs and 200 cops in florida u wood never have done any thing,u were shamed into doing youre job.witch proves he was a ci,on u cover 4 ci 2 almost comit murder b 4 u do any thing.and we believe he did kill his dad for guns and money.then he ilegaly shot a guy in the back and cripled him 4 life and he said he wanted 2 execute him but his gun jamed.how the fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk did u let him go.the guy was not a threat.and we believe that detective jacob hawkins was his handler because things that ian said in the messages only that criminal jacob wood no.so we r going 2 ask the fbi 2 look into rico.because ian u and nut case friends worked together on this insanity,and u letttttttttttttttttt this witnes tampering hapen,u could have stoped it,u let these companys lose money because u enjoyed a patriot that fights youre coruption get hamered ilegaly.u truly r a criminal piece of shit

Unregistered
    he is not a real auditor,real auditors try 2 get a lawyer 2 sue u.he was a high paid provocateur,4 grand a mth ,i dont break the law.youre agency breaks the law constantly and u dont charge youre own.
    if i didnt send that video of ian harasing a crime scene to all 60 sheriffs and 200 cops in florida u wood never have done any thing,u were shamed into doing youre job.witch proves he was a ci,on u cover 4 ci 2 almost comit murder b 4 u do any thing.and we believe he did kill his dad for guns and money.then he ilegaly shot a guy in the back and cripled him 4 life and he said he wanted 2 execute him but his gun jamed.how the fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk did u let him go.the guy was not a threat.and we believe that detective jacob hawkins was his handler because things that ian said in the messages only that criminal jacob wood no.so we r going 2 ask the fbi 2 look into rico.because ian u and nut case friends worked together on this insanity,and u letttttttttttttttttt this witnes tampering hapen,u could have stoped it,u let these companys lose money because u enjoyed a patriot that fights youre coruption get hamered ilegaly.u truly r a criminal piece of shit
    See you again soon.

Unregistered
    How was your walk this morning?

Unregistered
    i wood like 2 make a sunshine law request for the fbi guy that u r working with email 2 inform him that u r the real ****ing criminals,all the people that should have ben charged and were not,yet if u r not a cop u wil b crucified.
    that is a major doj civil rights violation,u mother fukin piece of shit,and we believe its rico,because youre boss and gang leader bill prummell is working with more than 3 people 2 pull ogff these rico crimes against the public.
    look up how many rico lawsuits against florida cops,theres a lot because u r truly un constitutional gangsters

Unregistered
    The bad news is police kicked in Ian McGuire's door. The good news is Ian McGuire has a new door with some very substantial steel bars.

Unregistered
    the good news is they kiked in his door because hes a ful blown psycho criminal stalker,its sad cop watch had 2 shae u into 2 doing youre job by teling all 60 sheriffs and 220 cops in florida that youre corupt as **** and r leting youre ci literaly get away with posible murder,atempted murder and a shit load of witnes tampering

Unregistered
    reopen the case on his dads death,a x detective thinks he did id it 4 guns and money,reopen the atemted execution of the guy walking away from his back door that was no threat,u never charged him with extorion,him and another lady tried to gret a old man at a nursing home tried to get him to put them in his will

AOk
    You’re lucky you don’t live in Chicago, fatboy. Genetic defectives such as yourself should not be tolerated in FLA either. When your Freedom is eventually taken away permanently, you will regret having squandering it. They gonna loooooove you on the inside & the first they gonna do is cut your tongue out......you’ll need all the volume possible in that smart-mouth for what’s goin in there each day.

Unregistered
    THAT IS TRUE THAT IS 1 OF THE MOST CORUPT PLACES 4 COPS,THEY BLAME THE KILING ON BLACKS KILING EACH OTHER WEN IN REALITY ITS THE COPS KILING WHO EVER THEY WANT THEN BLAMING THE BLACKS,WE NEED A REVOLUTION LIKE R FOUNDING FATHERS TOLD US 2 DO WEN R GOVERNMENT GETS OUT OF CONTROL LIKE IT HAS.I GOT A COP 2 ADMIT ON VIDEO THAT R FOUNFING FATHERS WOOD B SHOOTING THEM 4 THERE TYRANNY ON THE SHEEPLE,
    https://youtu.be/7-l4cyXCdsA COP ADMITS THE FOUNDING FATHERS WOOD B SHOOTING THEM 4 THERE TYRANNY.CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,BILL PRUMMELL DID NOT AREST DRUG DEALER DETECTIVE JAMES WHITE @NorthPortPolice @CCSOFLSheriff @PGPDFL @CollierSheriff

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast