Ian McGuire Schools CCSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ian mcguire going to be charged with felony witness tampering,5 yrs for each one that he exposed
    OK ANDY! You little cop sucker! You hate CCSO and love to whine in your birkenstocks when someone doesn't do as you say. But you have pizza delivered to your house and your cheap/broke ass can't pay so you call CCSO?

Maybe you and Nida need another toilet to clean? You can surely be a porter at the jail!

I hope they send John Heck and Jacob Hawkins to arrest you. It's a real ***** when you are 10-15 51 to county and you're handcuffed in the rear of a cage car and a raccoon runs out in the middle of the road. We have to stop - even if it means your head slams the cage.

From what I see -- there are plenty of raccoons on the way from Pepperdine to Airport road.

Unregistered
    Ian mcguire going to jail for will full stalking and prison for 3rd degree felony witness tampering,and the sheriff is going to charge him for illegal 911 calls

Unregistered
    Oh the irony! Lol!

Unregistered
    Wen r u going 2 do youre job and arest him ,my x cops that give me tips said u r ****ing the dog 4 not aresting him 4 3rd degree felony witnes tampering and theft of services over 300 bucks and false 911 calls,they r questioning if there is ilegal civil rights discrimination going on here.
    U only protect shit bags like this wen they r a ci,we had a tip that ian mcguire and mike zarzano r ci,planted 2 blow every thing up.
    We got a lawyer 4 the cant record thing and we r looking at rico because bill,paul stamoulis and vicky pots were involved 2

Unregistered
    Wen r u going 2 do youre job and arest him ,my x cops that give me tips said u r ****ing the dog 4 not aresting him 4 3rd degree felony witnes tampering and theft of services over 300 bucks and false 911 calls,they r questioning if there is ilegal civil rights discrimination going on here.
    U only protect shit bags like this wen they r a ci,we had a tip that ian mcguire and mike zarzano r ci,planted 2 blow every thing up.
    We got a lawyer 4 the cant record thing and we r looking at rico because bill,paul stamoulis and vicky pots were involved 2
    It's not witness tampering unless you can prove that McGuire knew you were a witness against him or are listed in a Brady disclosure as a witness against him. Just because you whine and run to the Sheriff and cops to report McGuire and try and help Whitesall, Punta Gorda and Charlotte county violate people's 1st Amnd rights and for the prank calls you are getting does not make you a witness.

Furthermore, unless you can prove that McGuire physically made the prank calls, or personally directed specific people to make calls to you, it's not witness tampering. But we love that you two are going balls out against each other. Keeps you both away from everyone else. We all also noticed how when the group of auditors was trespassed,you were the only one there that didn't have your camera out. Were you there to see who else you could tell on?

Additionally, do you REALLY think that cops are going to help copwatch solve its prank caller problem after all you said about them? Your youtube channel is dying. 37 views, 44 views, 19 views, 63 views. Nobody is watching since you've gone batshit crazy on McGuire.

Unregistered
    1st af all did u no its ilegal not 2 do youre job fuk head,u r depriving me of my civil rights to protect me and the 4 other wineses.ian ilegaly took the chanel down and we r all 5 witnses victims and witneses again in his new charge of felony witnes tampering witch is coming from punta gorda cops 2 the state atorney.u truly r a piece of shit agency.
    U did arest ian 4 posibly being the kiler in his dads death,i have a x cop that red that and said u r fuking morons,then u did arest him 4 atempted murder shooting a guy in the back that was no threat and now hes cripled.thats why we believe hes a ci working 4 u,onlu ci gets away with this much shit u piece of shits

Unregistered
    1st af all did u no its ilegal not 2 do youre job fuk head,u r depriving me of my civil rights to protect me and the 4 other wineses.ian ilegaly took the chanel down and we r all 5 witnses victims and witneses again in his new charge of felony witnes tampering witch is coming from punta gorda cops 2 the state atorney.u truly r a piece of shit agency.
    U did arest ian 4 posibly being the kiler in his dads death,i have a x cop that red that and said u r fuking morons,then u did arest him 4 atempted murder shooting a guy in the back that was no threat and now hes cripled.thats why we believe hes a ci working 4 u,onlu ci gets away with this much shit u piece of shits
    So the cop hater wants police to protect him from some phone calls?

This page has spell check. All those red squiggly lines under the words means you screwed up and misspelled the words. That's 33 misspelled words in just this one post of yours. All you have to do is right click and you don't sound like a 1st grader. You are too lazy to even use spell check, but you claim the CCSO is violating your rights by not doing its job protecting you as a witness, and you can't even spell witness?

Apparently you offended the auditor community and are now dealing with hundreds of angry followers of Ian, just like Whitesall. You and Whitesall both brought this upon yourself. Just listen to yourself. The crazy train has left the station and you are not just a passenger, you are the conductor.

Unregistered
    Ian took your channel down? Your channel was removed for repeated copyright infringement. All you did was steal hundreds of other people's videos and post misspelled words across them and repost them. 90% of your content was other people's content. But it's McGuire's fault your channel was deleted? I thought you said it was Prummel's fault?

Unregistered
    Please post more. We are all over here laughing our asses off. Don't be scared of the carpet cleaner.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    ian took your channel down? Your channel was removed for repeated copyright infringement. All you did was steal hundreds of other people's videos and post misspelled words across them and repost them. 90% of your content was other people's content. But it's mcguire's fault your channel was deleted? I thought you said it was prummel's fault?
    we believe in mcguire and mike zarzano r both working as ci 4 charlotte county,so yes directly and indiractly.
    Is that what u told all the victims u stupid ass ho s that theft of service and larceny by trick isnt a big deal,r u fuking 4 real,so we can do that 2 u?
    And u dont care he ilegaly used 911 falsely 4 times, and that just on me
    lawsuit is moving forward,lets do discovery and what we find out u disgusting piece of shits

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast