Ian McGuire Schools CCSO - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1.4 million views per month, according to Bärtl's research, your average payment from YouTube will amount to less than $17,000 a year. That's based on an estimate of $1 per 1,000 views, which seems reasonable, according to those familiar with YouTube's partner and advertising programs.

You can look through a lot of websites it is still the same thing .18c to .01c per view you do the math. The people who are really making money on YouTube have sponsors.
    Including the link in case you think I'm making it up.
    https://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/eve...rch-shows.html
    No matter how you add it up, the more the cops act like idiots, the more Ian gets paid. So who is going to give Ian his next paycheck?

Unregistered

Stupid videos

Quit watching his videos!

Unregistered
    No matter how you add it up, the more the cops act like idiots, the more Ian gets paid. So who is going to give Ian his next paycheck?
    Probably the government when SNAP payments go out

Unregistered
    Ian McGuire's youtube page was just terminated by YouTube
    This is the message displayed on his page:

"account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten."

Unregistered
    Ian McGuire is a boil that is festering on the backside of Charlotte County. What a man he must feel like every night when he thinks of his daily accomplishments: I filmed woman (with her child) in the child support office (where she had a certain expectation of privacy) and not seeking government assistance (as he stated). I laughed as I stalked an older woman at the farmer's market. I've given out people's names, phone numbers and encouraged the public to harass those individuals. "What a success story I am." LOL! What a loser he must be when he wakes up every morning and sits down to figure out what moronic stunt he is going to pull that day. He uses words that are obviously too big for him as he uses them out of context and can't pronounce them properly. He is rude and ignorant as he chews his food or gum like a cow chewing its cud. Surely he feels as though he has accomplished much because of his string of followers. Only problem is that his followers seem to be more ignorant and of less intelligence than Ian. One day Ian McGuire is going to need help. The police will be called and, unfortunately they will have to do their job and respond to serve and protect. I wonder how many officers are reading this and hoping its not on their shift because they cannot be as ignorant and disrespectful as this individual is every day of the week - they will have to give unwilling assistance and maybe have to save this assholes life. Or....maybe he'll make it easy on PGPD or CCSO and plop his fat ass on his little red scooter and truck on down to a certain area in Fort Myers with just the right sign attached to his chest.

Unregistered
    Hey Ian,your Charlotte County videos are getting boring with filming anglo saxon middle aged and elderly folks. May I suggest to you and your investigative news team head down to the Dunbar neighborhood in Fort Myers and exercise your 1st Amendment rights and from there how about Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando.
    Him using racial slurs might not go over so well in those areas. He only targets the vulnerable such as kids and seniors.

Unregistered
    I'm glad to see some people realized how Ian's videos are not news worthy but only the stunts of a little child trying to get alot of attention and doesn't care how he gets it.

Unregistered
    he is fighting for freedom of speech and the right to record,what he did to the old lady was stalking,that was stupid.the rest is legal and legit

Don'tDroptheSoapMcgwire

People of Florida if he makes money on his videos sue him for using you in his videos

You must feel great Ian Mcgwire Stalking little old ladies harassing little old ladies women with kids your mom should be real proud of you. Since you make money on these video's look like you could be sued for using others in your videos.

Unregistered
    ian mcguire going to be charged with felony witness tampering,5 yrs for each one that he exposed

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast