Hey CCSO ---

How silly do you look on Ian's new video? Johnny Moraghan asking stupid questions like he is a Dr. Really John? All your years on the job and you act like a rookie....you're a one stripe forever guy. Or Deputy (I violate rights all day in search of drugs) Ciolino wanting to get his 10 minutes of fame with Ian and take a selfie. Ciolino actually mocks Ian as making filming his job. He Louie -- He makes more a month on these videos than you do being a tyrant. Maybe your pretty ass should become a you tube star. I never knew Richard Carley was such a holy roller and had such a moral compass when questioning Ian and his use of the work FU*K and whether or not Ian would want his mother or Grandmother to see. Glad to know Carley is raising his girls right......Englewood has a new Pastor -- way to go Richard. And finally GREGORY (I WANT TO BE MORE LIKE MAJOR ANDERSON) Kalosis.....an NTA on a BATTERY? Really? Your demeanor was fair and commendable. Unlike the local Yokles of Houghton, Tricarico, Lytle (small mind and body parts here) and others, Greg got it right. Ian can have a sign and just because he may say things people don't like doesn't mean he absolves all his rights. I still question the NTA on a Battery - but what the hell.

Maybe you guys will learn - FREE SPEECH TRUMPS ALL THE COUNTY'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL POLICIES.