Ian McGuire Schools CCSO
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ian McGuire Schools CCSO

Hey CCSO ---

How silly do you look on Ian's new video? Johnny Moraghan asking stupid questions like he is a Dr. Really John? All your years on the job and you act like a rookie....you're a one stripe forever guy. Or Deputy (I violate rights all day in search of drugs) Ciolino wanting to get his 10 minutes of fame with Ian and take a selfie. Ciolino actually mocks Ian as making filming his job. He Louie -- He makes more a month on these videos than you do being a tyrant. Maybe your pretty ass should become a you tube star. I never knew Richard Carley was such a holy roller and had such a moral compass when questioning Ian and his use of the work FU*K and whether or not Ian would want his mother or Grandmother to see. Glad to know Carley is raising his girls right......Englewood has a new Pastor -- way to go Richard. And finally GREGORY (I WANT TO BE MORE LIKE MAJOR ANDERSON) Kalosis.....an NTA on a BATTERY? Really? Your demeanor was fair and commendable. Unlike the local Yokles of Houghton, Tricarico, Lytle (small mind and body parts here) and others, Greg got it right. Ian can have a sign and just because he may say things people don't like doesn't mean he absolves all his rights. I still question the NTA on a Battery - but what the hell.

Maybe you guys will learn - FREE SPEECH TRUMPS ALL THE COUNTY'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL POLICIES.

Unregistered
    My favorite part is when they trespassed Ian because they "were told to" for "fighting words" when the law is clear that they actually MUST be spoken to qualify for fighting words and Ian even quoted him the U.S. Supreme Court ruling proving it. BUT WAIT..... THERE'S MORE!

So the person that clearly assaulted Ian not only actually DID fight him, he told Ian he was going to go to his car and get a weapon (hammer) and kick his ass. So we have subject "A" who hits, pushes, cusses out, swears at, punches and threatens Ian, and none of you bothered to trespass HIM. But you have Ian merely holding up a sign that is clearly a 1st amendment protected activity, and you trespass him? It is only a matter of time before a lawyer with a penchant for protecting the constitution sees Ian's videos and decides to make an example out of every single one of you. Get your heads out of your asses and protect the Constitution like you swore under oath you would.

Unregistered
    Yeah, but the dumber you idiots look and act on camera like in this case, the more Ian makes off of a video like this. A video with 100k views will net him about $1,000. Keep making him money you morons!!

Unregistered
    Hey Ian,your Charlotte County videos are getting boring with filming anglo saxon middle aged and elderly folks. May I suggest to you and your investigative news team head down to the Dunbar neighborhood in Fort Myers and exercise your 1st Amendment rights and from there how about Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Ian,your Charlotte County videos are getting boring with filming anglo saxon middle aged and elderly folks. May I suggest to you and your investigative news team head down to the Dunbar neighborhood in Fort Myers and exercise your 1st Amendment rights and from there how about Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando.
    Why would he do that? There are no government employed morons in those areas.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    This is my personal opinion about Ian Mcguire after reviewing his public youtube channel. It is apparent that he has made himself a public figure. When I look at Ian Mcguire I see a fat little spoiled millennial kid who has never had to make any sacrifices in his life for anyone or anything. He has never had to do things that an actual man has had to do in life. I stand with the Charlotte County Deputies and after watching this am horrified. Most of the men and women in his videos are simply trying to do their jobs and they are handling it well in my opinion. He is entitled to his opinion and so am I. Keep up the great work men and women of the CCSO! Steve~

Unregistered

Ahhhhhh, no.

Yeah, but the dumber you idiots look and act on camera like in this case, the more Ian makes off of a video like this. A video with 100k views will net him about $1,000. Keep making him money you morons!!
    First thing, his videos don't fall in the monetization policy. Most advertisers don't want their stuff advertised on a crazy person's page who hates cops. Second a hundred thousand views, if he was getting paid would only net him $100. So no he is not making any money doing this just wasting his time. If you are monatized you make .001 cent per view

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    first thing, his videos don't fall in the monetization policy. Most advertisers don't want their stuff advertised on a crazy person's page who hates cops. Second a hundred thousand views, if he was getting paid would only net him $100. So no he is not making any money doing this just wasting his time. If you are monatized you make .001 cent per view
    you are incorrect. He makes more than a starting deputy a month.

Unregistered
    First thing, his videos don't fall in the monetization policy. Most advertisers don't want their stuff advertised on a crazy person's page who hates cops. Second a hundred thousand views, if he was getting paid would only net him $100. So no he is not making any money doing this just wasting his time. If you are monatized you make .001 cent per view
    I know two people who make a living on youtube and it is a LOT more that they get than a penny a view. Advertisers don't get to pick whose videos that there ads will play during. They get posted on a sliding scale of whose videos are getting the most current views. The more you pay, the hotter the videos your ad will play for.

Unregistered

Google is a great thing.

1.4 million views per month, according to Bärtl's research, your average payment from YouTube will amount to less than $17,000 a year. That's based on an estimate of $1 per 1,000 views, which seems reasonable, according to those familiar with YouTube's partner and advertising programs.

You can look through a lot of websites it is still the same thing .18c to .01c per view you do the math. The people who are really making money on YouTube have sponsors.
    Including the link in case you think I'm making it up.
    https://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/eve...rch-shows.html

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast