Broward Sheriff John Fry ... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember him from years ago. Margate fired him after him (SGT) and one of his guys really tuned someone up after a chase. If I remember correctly, Margate terminated him and he was charged by SAO. He then filed bankruptcy but beat the criminal charges in court. He's done a great job since then from what I've heard but this baggage will not play well on the campaign trail in 2020. Running for sheriff is a lot different than judge.
    What baggage? Him doing his job? Because by your own admission he was found innocent. Although it seems, perhaps in Broward County, having an exemplary career may actually be a deficiency.

Unregistered

John Fry

I have known Mr. Fry since I was 16. I met him in Costa Rica. Words cannot describe the admiration, love, and support I have for this mentor, friends, and fellow Marine. Since day 1, he always had my back – no matter what. His leadership, wisdom, and integrity are unparalleled. Today, I am a better person for having met John. Semper Fi.

- F. Soriano.

Unregistered
    I have known Mr. Fry since I was 16. I met him in Costa Rica. Words cannot describe the admiration, love, and support I have for this mentor, friends, and fellow Marine. Since day 1, he always had my back – no matter what. His leadership, wisdom, and integrity are unparalleled. Today, I am a better person for having met John. Semper Fi.

- F. Soriano.
    Costa Rica huh? Was it a "fishing" trip?

Unregistered

Ask him why

Please ask him why he has failed at being a Circuit Court judge. Can’t seem to make it out of traffic court. Lot of ass kissing and still stuck on stupid. Tried many times never got the appointment and was afraid to run on the big boy level. A county judge is like a CSA to a Deputy. Discuss

Unregistered
    Costa Rica huh? Was it a "fishing" trip?
    Yes, in Jaco beach.....

Unregistered
    Based on some of these comments, it appears that someone is afraid of him actually getting in the race. Personally, I think someone that has been charged and found innocent will actually do his best to make sure he doesn't do that to someone else. I know him and I'd vote for him.

Unregistered

- F. Soriano.
    Did you two get a room?

Unregistered
    Please ask him why he has failed at being a Circuit Court judge. Can’t seem to make it out of traffic court. Lot of ass kissing and still stuck on stupid. Tried many times never got the appointment and was afraid to run on the big boy level. A county judge is like a CSA to a Deputy. Discuss
    There you go again with that "discuss" bullshit. Discuss my balls on your chin

Unregistered
    If you knew JF personally, you would know that he is a standup guy and won’t be pressured politically. He’s a “if your right, your right” kind of guy. Don’t know if the rumor about him running is true, but if it is BSO would be lucky to get him! Truly, he’s BSO’s last chance at a real Sheriff!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12