Broward Sheriff John Fry ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Broward Sheriff John Fry ...

You heard it here first!! Judge John Fry will be our new sheriff later this week. He's a Marine and a former Margate cop. Also the former Florida FOP general counsel.

Big Question: What does this mean for everyone here now? The Israelites? The FLPD crowd? The unions? Stay tuned .....

Unregistered
    Not happening.

Unregistered
    I love how everybody knows so much but nothing posted ever comes to fruition.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not happening.
    100% happening.

Unregistered
    Holy CRAP !!!! Whoo !! Hoo !!!!

Unregistered
    LOL !! they don't want THIS thread on the top. Can you tell ?

Unregistered
    You heard it here first!! Judge John Fry will be our new sheriff later this week. He's a Marine and a former Margate cop. Also the former Florida FOP general counsel.

Big Question: What does this mean for everyone here now? The Israelites? The FLPD crowd? The unions? Stay tuned .....
    that would be great news. He's a smart, articulate and fair. You would never hear him referencing himself to greatness. He doesn't need to. He would go balls to the wall to defend his troops.

Unregistered
    that would be great news. He's a smart, articulate and fair. You would never hear him referencing himself to greatness. He doesn't need to. He would go balls to the wall to defend his troops.
    apparently desantis thinks so too!

Unregistered

Fry 2020

He would be a excellent choice, but I don't see him being the interim sheriff. Only because he would have to give up his current position without any certainty in 2020. I however do see him running in 2020.

Unregistered
    I remember him from years ago. Margate fired him after him (SGT) and one of his guys really tuned someone up after a chase. If I remember correctly, Margate terminated him and he was charged by SAO. He then filed bankruptcy but beat the criminal charges in court. He's done a great job since then from what I've heard but this baggage will not play well on the campaign trail in 2020. Running for sheriff is a lot different than judge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast