Ortiz pending lawsuits don’t look good for him.

Unregistered

Ortiz pending lawsuits don’t look good for him.

Get ready Ortiz they are going after you personally. You are on your own.
    The FOP atttorneys should not be representing you for your religious and raciest comments against Najiy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The FOP atttorneys should not be representing you for your religious and raciest comments against Najiy.
    First they would have to prove that his comments were untrue about the black ghetto Muslim roach; good luck

Unregistered
    Ortiz the all American hero. Has more balls than staff who would complain about Najiy, but too afraid to challenge her utter disrespect for America.

Unregistered
    Ortiz the all American hero. Has more balls than staff who would complain about Najiy, but too afraid to challenge her utter disrespect for America.
    Disrespect are you kidding me. Forcing anyone to pray sing stand or pledge Alligience goes against our freedoms as an American citizen.

You are no true American just a diehard nationalistic prick.

Unregistered
    Disrespect are you kidding me. Forcing anyone to pray sing stand or pledge Alligience goes against our freedoms as an American citizen.

You are no true American just a diehard nationalistic prick.
    Absolutely a real American, and part of the generation that made this country great until you mutts got a hold of it.
    What have you ever done for this country other than steal and complain?

Unregistered
    Is that why he is afraid to do police work and is hiding like a bi atch

Unregistered
    It is disrespectful not to respect the flag. That being said! Ones opinion amounts to nothing. If one chooses to stand at attention, instead of placing his or hers hand over the heart. No disrespect. I get where some of you are coming from, for me I wasn't offended when I viewed the video. She stood at attention. This pissing contest isn't going to amount to nothing but sh!t on Ortiz's face. What was he doing during this moment??? Filming!!! How did he have his right hand over his heart, when he had a camera in it?? In truth ALL uniform officers that were there, should of been standing. Not just the ones on the stage.. Again how was he able to film??

Unregistered
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsf7Gdhh...d=kz2pkkhxryi5

Ortiz your getting to skinny! Tell them to change your meds.