+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    We need to make a nickname for Capt. Schegel.

Unregistered
    That gang of Israelite jailers is done! They will be scrubbing shitters at the Hilton!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That POS doesn't deserve to be called Captain. He's a wannabe actor and can't even act like a deputy let alone a Captain.

Unregistered
    I saw Frank Bolger today. He was at the all you can eat place. He eats a lot more when he's afraid and he's afraid he's going back to the jail. He is the size of a house. You know that five grand you have big ears for the job has expired you fat phuck. See you in the jail fat boy!

Unregistered
    Seriously, has anyone ever seen any of these slugs Bolger, karlin and Schlegel actually work. I mean work, not following and kissing hairplugs arse, actually work?

Unregistered
    No one will defend these slugs, fat Frankie bulger, was crying, at lunch, with tears in his eyes saying, but I gave mumbles $5000.00 I deserve to do nothing all day!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everybody calls him Blind Bobby! He pretended he was blind and stayed out of work for a year!

Unregistered
    There is a so called Sgt. promoted by hairplugs, even though he did not pass the test. He is four foot ten and weighs 290lbs. He currently works in the warehouse doing nothing. Question? When he gets sent back to the jail, can he take his chair with him? That’s the only chair his fat arse will fit in! Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Can't wait for that accordion playing clown, Gary Palmer to leave, he raped the county enough!

Unregistered
    Whitey Bunghole??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast