Deputy Peter Pereza

Unregistered

Deputy Peter Pereza

Deputy Peter Peraza was the beginning of the end. That’s when the sheriff showed his true colors. Sheriff, when you’re trying to figure out where it all went wrong, remember how you handled that. That’s when even your supporters started to see the real you.

Good riddance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Deputy Peter Peraza was the beginning of the end. That’s when the sheriff showed his true colors. Sheriff, when you’re trying to figure out where it all went wrong, remember how you handled that. That’s when even your supporters started to see the real you.

Good riddance.
    Very true.

The Sheriff

Agreed

A BSO deputy has to shoot a guy with a gun, the sheriff has his agency investigate the shooting, and finds the deputy did his job properly. The sheriff awards him with a medal of valor and sends him back to work. A spineless State Attorney (Mike Satz), putting his liberal political career in front of the life and freedom of a white cop, panders to the black population around the country. At a time when Obama was trying to make black folks believe that white cops were randomly killing them in the streets of America. Sheriff Israel, who only got elected because he rode the liberal Broward County waive who wanted a black president, and checked democrat all the way down the ticket, fires the deputy upon his indictment. It wasn’t enough to fire just him, but went and sat with a black church leader and publically talked shit about the deputy. THAT WAS YOUR DOWNFALL SHERIFF!! That day and everyday that you have not had the backs of you deputies. You know there was no issues with that shoot. You just chose to not stand up. My deputy did his job and I stand behind his actions. If a jury disagrees, the that is our legal process. I look forwatd to the process working out in the deputies favor so he can get back to work. That’s what you should have said.