+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Dave the dwarf, Fat Frank and Blind Bobby

You scumbags don't think you'll survive. How about the 300 lb Dave (the Dwarf) Karlin, your boy hairplugs will be gone, you be back in the jail. Maybe you can work with Fat Frank Bolger. Between the both of you Fat focks, it's hard to tell who's more afraid of inmates. Of course the biggest coward would be Blind Bobby Schlegel, bye bye Bobby. You once played a jail guard on an old episode of Lavern an Shirley, close as you ever got to an inmate. Karma is here b!tches enjoy! I know I will.

Unregistered

Dave the Dwarf

I had business in the warehouse where Dave the Dwarf Karlin allegedly works. The fat slob won't get out of his chair. I can't wait for that scumbag Israel to go. Than the Dwarf can hide in the jail and we can pay a civilian 12 bucks an hour to sit in the warehouse.

Unregistered
    Don't forget Fat Frankie Bolger. The three hour lunch man! He does absolutely nothing, except go out for free meals. I know he's scared sh!tless of inmates, but he needs to go back to the jail! Hey Fat man that $5000. You gave Israel only buys a job for so long.
    Bye bye you fat slob.

Unregistered
    Captain Schlegel goes out sick for a year every time he thinks he's going to get fired. He went blind when Jenne was here. He had a bad heart when Lamberti was here. Now he's been out months with rectal warts and erectile dysfunction! Hey Blind Bobby, you won't be coming back this time! God is good 😊

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Captain Schlegel goes out sick for a year every time he thinks he's going to get fired. He went blind when Jenne was here. He had a bad heart when Lamberti was here. Now he's been out months with rectal warts and erectile dysfunction! Hey Blind Bobby, you won't be coming back this time! God is good 😊
    Anal warts are a turn on..like ribbed condoms

Unregistered
    Captain Schagel is also an actor. He has amassed a large fortune and doesn't need BSO. I'm on the Screen Actors Guild... No, he is on the Screen Actors Guild.... Sorry

Unregistered
    You scumbags don't think you'll survive. How about the 300 lb Dave (the Dwarf) Karlin, your boy hairplugs will be gone, you be back in the jail. Maybe you can work with Fat Frank Bolger. Between the both of you Fat focks, it's hard to tell who's more afraid of inmates. Of course the biggest coward would be Blind Bobby Schlegel, bye bye Bobby. You once played a jail guard on an old episode of Lavern an Shirley, close as you ever got to an inmate. Karma is here b!tches enjoy! I know I will.
    All you fat guys are scumbags! You have no balls to say anything to men in person. Israel is the best Sheriff ever and you idiots need to shut up. If you’re a real cop tell him to his face so he can fire you and you fat slobs can go work at Burger Kings! Fat scumbags STFU!

Unregistered
    Captain Schagel is also an actor. He has amassed a large fortune and doesn't need BSO. I'm on the Screen Actors Guild... No, he is on the Screen Actors Guild.... Sorry
    He's a fat old phuck that sold out his co workers to advance. He hasn't made a tv appearance since that old Laverne and Shirley many years ago. He won't be coming back here. Oh he does suffer erectile dysfunction, his girl told me!

Unregistered
    All you fat guys are scumbags! You have no balls to say anything to men in person. Israel is the best Sheriff ever and you idiots need to shut up. If you’re a real cop tell him to his face so he can fire you and you fat slobs can go work at Burger Kings! Fat scumbags STFU!
    None of the b!tches mentioned can be called men!

Unregistered
    This must be coming from Dave (the Dwarf) Karlin, always defending that scumbag Israel, so he can sit on his 300 lb arse in the warehouse for 2 hours a day! He was a real cop for like 2 weeks and than cried to go back to jail. While in the jail he always wore a gun until he put it on the roof of his car, drove away and lost it! Yes beside from being 300lbs, he is that stupid! That's who the Israel supporters are!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast