Joe longuera sold out the PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    What’s the connection between Crazy Gestapo Uncle Joe and the old fat guy with the cigars and the construction company.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the connection between Crazy Gestapo Uncle Joe and the old fat guy with the cigars and the construction company.
    A lot of kick back money.

Unregistered
    I'm a member, and I'm not surprised Joe got kick back money from the construction company. Joe the crook Longuera.

Unregistered
    Please old news we all know he's piece of shiat. Come election time hell I'll run get rid of his assss.

Unregistered
    Please old news we all know he's piece of shiat. Come election time hell I'll run get rid of his assss.
    Joe Longuera? Is this this the same shit head that purchased the radios we use or were using? I though he retired.

Unregistered
    Joe Longuera? Is this this the same shit head that purchased the radios we use or were using? I though he retired.
    Yeah the same moron that also bought computers and then they sat in the old holding cell on the second floor until the warranties and batteries were completely dead.

Unregistered
    I heard that they needed three dumpster to clean out his office when he left.

Unregistered
    So Crazy Uncle Joe what have you promised Tommy boy and his cheese eating rat brother. What did they promise you in return people have lot of guesses here

Unregistered
    How many more secret breakfast meeting have you had with the rainbow brothers (tela tubby and cheese eater)and maxipad had in the gables lately. Like the one the morning of the secret e board meeting.

Unregistered
    How many more secret breakfast meeting have you had with the rainbow brothers (tela tubby and cheese eater)and maxipad had in the gables lately. Like the one the morning of the secret e board meeting.
    Was that Maxipads pay off for all the games he played for you guys, be careful he can eat an awful lot especially when its free.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast