Joe longuera sold out the PBA
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Joe longuera sold out the PBA

Joe you sold us out you and Tommy lied to us about bringing back the off duties for the retirees.

Unregistered
    Joe longuera is this the Sam guy that tried to take away our task home vehicles? Didn't he retire? I don't remember if he had a son.

Unregistered
    Crazy Uncle Gestapo Joe has never helped the FOP he fought us for so many years as a staff member. Cars, radios, light bars, computers, water and just about any other support we asked for he was the road block. He always had a reason why we couldn’t get cars computers sat in holding cells till their warranties ran out and the batteries were shot. He wants it his way and no other way don’t go against him. Then he’s got his side kick cousin Jerry who sucked JL Plumber to become a staff member, remember when you shot yourself in the arm we laughed our azzes off for hours and still today I chuckle. These clowns are all in it for themselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crazy Uncle Gestapo Joe has never helped the FOP he fought us for so many years as a staff member. Cars, radios, light bars, computers, water and just about any other support we asked for he was the road block. He always had a reason why we couldn’t get cars computers sat in holding cells till their warranties ran out and the batteries were shot. He wants it his way and no other way don’t go against him. Then he’s got his side kick cousin Jerry who sucked JL Plumber to become a staff member, remember when you shot yourself in the arm we laughed our azzes off for hours and still today I chuckle. These clowns are all in it for themselves.
    I remember that it was funny

Unregistered
    I remember I took him to vice tannys.

Unregistered
    Is Joe going to rep the officers. I want him to rep me. I voted for him can I get his number?

Unregistered
    Is Joe going to rep the officers. I want him to rep me. I voted for him can I get his number?
    How many people did lugo rep? I see you're still not over the election. Don’t worry things will change just give it time.

Unregistered
    How many people did lugo rep? I see you're still not over the election. Don’t worry things will change just give it time.
    A lot of people Joe, you wouldn’t know because you left 20 years ago and you’re a loser

Unregistered
    This isn't lugo. I'm retired that's not my fight. Joe is an assss hole and would screw over his friends to do it. When he was here he never helped the officer. He only tried to push his agenda to get promoted. Now he wants yo help the officer. I'm very wary of him he's wolf in sheep's clothing. Be very careful. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    This isn't lugo. I'm retired that's not my fight. Joe is an assss hole and would screw over his friends to do it. When he was here he never helped the officer. He only tried to push his agenda to get promoted. Now he wants yo help the officer. I'm very wary of him he's wolf in sheep's clothing. Be very careful. Stay safe.
    Yeas all that’s true plus he’s part of the Cuban mafia he did claim to be of Latin heritage to get promoted. Plus he’s the king of the no bid contract he refused to bid out the PBA project and they went $2,000,000 over budget. All that money for a place to store other people and his junk. Think he wants to make the FOP hall a storage depot.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast