Big Nick South Florida accountability
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Big Nick South Florida accountability

Guess MDPD has a new YouTube star - walk of shame. So what do they teach us in the academy? Mind your business and leave anyone with a camera alone. They are filming (just like us) in a public walkway. Some people never learn. If you hate to be filmed stay off this line of work or mind your business that's it.

YouTube: Big Nick South Florida Accountability.

Unregistered
    That officer needs better training.

"Why are you filming me?"

Really bro? You must be a rookie.

Unregistered
    Don’t let these instigators pull you in to their game. They talk a lot of siht to provoke you while the camera is off. As soon as you take the bait they flip on the camera and record you. Then when they get all the stuff they want on video they edit the video so you appear even more aggressive. One guy tried me like and all he could get was me waving hi to him. Lol, he’d say, “fcuk you waving at you mf!” to try to provoke me! LOL! Nice try.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t let these instigators pull you in to their game. They talk a lot of siht to provoke you while the camera is off. As soon as you take the bait they flip on the camera and record you. Then when they get all the stuff they want on video they edit the video so you appear even more aggressive. One guy tried me like and all he could get was me waving hi to him. Lol, he’d say, “fcuk you waving at you mf!” to try to provoke me! LOL! Nice try.
    Agreed!!! After observing some of his videos, I see a pattern of him baiting anglo and Hispanic officers into confrontation, while he is more cordial with the black officers...what raises red flags is that he is practically begging for fund me donations on YouTube to justify pretty much his racial attacks...forget 43, this is a bonafide 86 (43 x 2)..nothing more than a copycat instigator that has seen similar videos in other parts of the country to make revenue from YouTube ads and Fund me caca!!

Unregistered
    The guy rides around in a bicycle claiming to be a disabled veteran probably getting benefits, food stamps and what not while chasing us down like dogs. I would report him to whatever government organization so they can put a stop to his freebies.

Unregistered
    The guy rides around in a bicycle claiming to be a disabled veteran probably getting benefits, food stamps and what not while chasing us down like dogs. I would report him to whatever government organization so they can put a stop to his freebies.

he'll slip up one day and get 39nd

Unregistered
    The next video that I want to see is of his intestinal track and colon when someone sticks that camera in the appropriate body orifice.

Unregistered
    Who is big nick???

Unregistered

Dirt bag

Nickolas S. Freeman
    B/M
    Here’s some public record case numbers from the Broward clerk of court web site, for your reference
    ⁃ 11-017869–CF-10A
    ⁃ 97-004540-CF-10A
    ⁃ 97-001-853-CF-10A

You can go to the public records site for Broward Co. And type in this case to find further info.
    This guy is a convicted felon, 52 user, has a revoked license for 52. And has a pending case for 32-D, 14-trespassing, fraud subject.... all around GREAT GUY!!!!!

He spent the last three years provoking Fort Lauderdale and BROWARD SHERIFF’S OFFICE on their stops. Filming their unmarked vehicles and tags to expose them. He tries to intimidate officers like a sovereign citizen would, but don’t fall for his shit. Just cause he has a camera, doesn’t mean officers can’t enforce the laws. If this guy even j-walks, Officers should cite... his main tactic is to say the police are not involved in the community. And that officers look at him and every other person wrong. He just needs some DADE co love. Enforce every dam County Ord / State law he violates.

Oh, then he loves to tell you how he pays taxes, and that he’s your boss. Hahahah.

When this man hasn’t paid taxes in over 10 years. Checked it out on the DEPT of State!!!!
    The truth is he request money from his cop hating viewers by asking people to support his cause of showing cops up!!!

Unregistered
    Nickolas S. Freeman
    B/M
    Here’s some public record case numbers from the Broward clerk of court web site, for your reference
    ⁃ 11-017869–CF-10A
    ⁃ 97-004540-CF-10A
    ⁃ 97-001-853-CF-10A

You can go to the public records site for Broward Co. And type in this case to find further info.
    This guy is a convicted felon, 52 user, has a revoked license for 52. And has a pending case for 32-D, 14-trespassing, fraud subject.... all around GREAT GUY!!!!!

He spent the last three years provoking Fort Lauderdale and BROWARD SHERIFF’S OFFICE on their stops. Filming their unmarked vehicles and tags to expose them. He tries to intimidate officers like a sovereign citizen would, but don’t fall for his shit. Just cause he has a camera, doesn’t mean officers can’t enforce the laws. If this guy even j-walks, Officers should cite... his main tactic is to say the police are not involved in the community. And that officers look at him and every other person wrong. He just needs some DADE co love. Enforce every dam County Ord / State law he violates.

Oh, then he loves to tell you how he pays taxes, and that he’s your boss. Hahahah.

When this man hasn’t paid taxes in over 10 years. Checked it out on the DEPT of State!!!!
    The truth is he request money from his cop hating viewers by asking people to support his cause of showing cops up!!!
    Did he or did he not have a 32 Delta on himself in the past because of his 43 state? better known as a 86 (43 x 2)..I hope big nick is claiming that yourtube and GoFundMe money with uncle luke, I mean uncle sam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast