Let's get serious about 2020

Unregistered

Let's get serious about 2020

I know this thread has been started but it weaves in and out. So I would like to restart this with two suggestions to approach as true contenders against Chitwood. I am suggesting Chief Judge Raul Zambrano or retired VCSO Major Jim Melady. Whether either would be interested is a stretch but I am throwing them out there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know this thread has been started but it weaves in and out. So I would like to restart this with two suggestions to approach as true contenders against Chitwood. I am suggesting Chief Judge Raul Zambrano or retired VCSO Major Jim Melady. Whether either would be interested is a stretch but I am throwing them out there.
    Like you, I don't know that either would be interested. But I totally agree those are two good names and both have the right stuff.

Unregistered
    I like Jim Melady, he is not my first choice but he is certainly qualified. I won't throw out my first choice without first researching if he is even an option. I'm sure word will reach Melady. I do not believe suggestions are conducive to the cause. Of all the names thrown around, Jim Melady is the shining star capable of dethroning Chitwood.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like Jim Melady, he is not my first choice but he is certainly qualified. I won't throw out my first choice without first researching if he is even an option. I'm sure word will reach Melady. I do not believe suggestions are conducive to the cause. Of all the names thrown around, Jim Melady is the shining star capable of dethroning Chitwood.
    He is not interested.