Spring Break - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Spring Break

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Emails for volunteers said no OT for out of office volunteers. FLSA only.
    Last year no OT for volunteers either but certain Orlando people pocketed over 13k....at least three of them

Unregistered
    Last year no OT for volunteers either but certain Orlando people pocketed over 13k....at least three of them
    13k for $1200 in fines.

Unregistered
    Every time we ask about the shoulder patches we were told a committee came up with it. Yet no one will say who was on the committee. My bet is everyone on the committee is too embarrassed to admit they picked that.
    Fraher decided to put the police patch on the back of the shirt after the uniform committee finished the design. The committee vote was split with the shoulder patches so the New Yorker chose to keep the patches. Done.

Unregistered
    Tully and sterling we will love you forever if you get rid of the uniform shirt and get us a nice embroidered one like FDLE and insurance fraud have.

Unregistered
    Tully and sterling we will love you forever if you get rid of the uniform shirt and get us a nice embroidered one like FDLE and insurance fraud have.
    Please don't speak for everyone. I love the patches on the uniform sleeves.

Unregistered
    You could have had a 90's embroidered polo shirt if you had been a LT and above when very Barry was here. I think the only supervisor bit in to that one was the Orlando LT.

Unregistered

Now you want to be something bigger than you are. Pull up your isii uniform and get to Daytona and look the part.

Unregistered
    Ask the Chief for a written statement on Spring Break.
    guess you got your voluntold phone call too. I'm happy about working Daytona. Getting paid to hang out with my long time bff's from the north.

Unregistered
    I look forward to the daily tide report and feels like temperature.

Unregistered
    Please don't speak for everyone. I love the patches on the uniform sleeves.
    They look rediculous. I'm embarrassed

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast