+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
 

Thread: Spring Break

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So, Looks like a money grab in Orlando!! Let’s see how much it costs in OT per arrest when it’s over with. I assume that drive time will be OT also. Scam

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I think people would be more welcoming to assist during spring break if we planned better. We know all year spring break is in March get maxed out was calling the southern offices yesterday looking for volunteers, with one week notice. How is that planning?????????

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember it a little differently. Last year it was a north region only event and a few in the south cried like 3 year olds at Walmart. This year it's open to all and now no one wants to go because of OT. Now people are being voluntold to go. Next year and for any future deployment of any kind, your alpha number is the factor. No volunteers and you are Alpha 110? You are going. Simple and predictable. No whining no problem no surprise. For those going, be safe.
    Nothing is going on in Daytona that they need extra bodies. Everyone has their own district with just as many things going on. Waste of tax payers money for a few mis arrests that will be nolle pros before they even leave the state.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing is going on in Daytona that they need extra bodies. Everyone has their own district with just as many things going on. Waste of tax payers money for a few mis arrests that will be nolle pros before they even leave the state.
    It’s all about the benjamins just ask the crew there

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember it a little differently. Last year it was a north region only event and a few in the south cried like 3 year olds at Walmart. This year it's open to all and now no one wants to go because of OT. Now people are being voluntold to go. Next year and for any future deployment of any kind, your alpha number is the factor. No volunteers and you are Alpha 110? You are going. Simple and predictable. No whining no problem no surprise. For those going, be safe.
    I was told TCO will make you take annual leave of you don't show up as directed; cant leave the kido's alone, granny needs to go to aunt bee's on Saturday, Etc,. Sorry young blood you are going or you loosing annual leave.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think people would be more welcoming to assist during spring break if we planned better. We know all year spring break is in March get maxed out was calling the southern offices yesterday looking for volunteers, with one week notice. How is that planning?????????
    A good employee shouldn't have to be asked to volunteer. We know spring break is going to be somewhere and we will be needed. These are things that need to be brought up at promotional interviews.

    Tell me Agent Micky, did you volunteer for any spring breaks or where you voluntold? How many did you work and how many where you excused from due to.... Thank you and we will put your answers along with the stack of complaints you filed in the "Hell will freeze over first" folder. If we don't contact you shortly, we'll, you weren't the chosen one. Thank you for playing and please try again when you have some volunteer time under your belt.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think people would be more welcoming to assist during spring break if we planned better. We know all year spring break is in March get maxed out was calling the southern offices yesterday looking for volunteers, with one week notice. How is that planning?????????
    Are you freaking kidding me? Help a brother out and don't wait until it has to be announced. Douche!

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have unlimited OT in Orlando for spring break. Major said 30k
    Emails for volunteers said no OT for out of office volunteers. FLSA only.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you freaking kidding me? Help a brother out and don't wait until it has to be announced. Douche!
    I'm calling BS on this. We were at Daytona last year and it was a joke. No need for out-of-towners. It's a scam. Pixie dust and window dressing.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    No paid OT for anyone in Daytona. Time only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •