Spring Break
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Break

2014 Altima

Spring Break

What's the word on spring break? Daytona? Destin?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 2014 altima View Post
    what's the word on spring break? Daytona? Destin?
    cancellation

Unregistered
    Ask the Chief for a written statement on Spring Break.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 2014 Altima View Post
    What's the word on spring break? Daytona? Destin?
    The panhandle is still recovered by from the storm. Don't get too excited b/c agents averaged one arrest per day.

Unregistered
    No SB detail this year as of now. Don't be surprised if that changes with the change at the top. I have seen it before where it is cancelled, no money, etc. Then all of a sudden senior leadership wants to impress, they slit their own throats to do so and BOOM... money suddenly appears.

Unregistered
    Local agencies have it under control. We can stay focused on vendor to vendor and inactive corporations.

Unregistered
    We’re doing Daytona. 3 rotations and some people doing more than one. Hotels and all. It was by invite only for top performers throughout he state so if you weren’t given the option to go your obviously a slug. It will be a good time. We will work hard, play hard, and enjoy the commraderie why the dead weight works surveys and meaningless cases back in their districts.

Unregistered
    Yup it’s true. No more “I got my 4 arrests in good for the day” at spring break. Special invite to people with huge possession numbers only. By by slackers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We’re doing Daytona. 3 rotations and some people doing more than one. Hotels and all. It was by invite only for top performers throughout he state so if you weren’t given the option to go your obviously a slug. It will be a goeod time. We will work hard, play hard, and enjoy the commraderie why the dead weight works surveys and meaningless cases back in their districts.
    Your LT or Capt or both sold you a bag of crap. The invite was literally opened to Anyone willing to go. In my office we laughed and laughed.

Unregistered
    Travel restrictions have not been lifted and spring break is not happening.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast