Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm with you brother! We're stronger united than divided. Detention understands what patrol is going through with not being appreciated by are supervisors. We are also under the microscope from the Brass! It's like they live in a alternate world were taking care of business is a no no. This in not a customer service oriented job, criminals are criminals! Knee jerk reactions, don't get me started! When a rule about spouses or family working together is implemented, ALL SHOULD HAVE TO FOLLOW IT. Favoritism for a select few is B.S. Something needs to be done! We need representation.
    What no response from the kool-aid drinkers?

Unregistered
    What no response from the kool-aid drinkers?
    Just do your job and stop complaining about everything... Life isn't fair, suck it up buttercup... You whine more than the criminals in your back seat or your pod.... Something like that? No kool-aid drinking here... I thoroughly enjoy making 87,000 base salary plus benefits and don't mind having to answer for my actions like everyone else in society. I also don't care if certain rules do or do not apply to me, that's life.

Unregistered
    Just do your job and stop complaining about everything... Life isn't fair, suck it up buttercup... You whine more than the criminals in your back seat or your pod.... Something like that? No kool-aid drinking here... I thoroughly enjoy making 87,000 base salary plus benefits and don't mind having to answer for my actions like everyone else in society. I also don't care if certain rules do or do not apply to me, that's life.
    Your disposable dipstick! Better hope you always tread on the safe side! When you make a mistake and since your human, you will, kiss your 87,000 base salary and benefits goodbye🤣

Unregistered
    Your disposable dipstick! Better hope you always tread on the safe side! When you make pa mistake and since your human, you will, kiss your 87,000 base salary and benefits goodbye🤣
    I think you are confusing two completely different issues. Making an honest mistake or an oversight is far different than negligence, recklessness, dereliction of duty, or straight up intentional malicious acts.

IA investigations are public record. Present your facts if you think you have data to support them.

Unregistered
    Your disposable dipstick! Better hope you always tread on the safe side! When you make a mistake and since your human, you will, kiss your 87,000 base salary and benefits goodbye🤣
    Yup! Just like that. Like you never were. Mastery, seniority, skill level, and accomplishments all mean nothing and will be of no factor.

Unregistered
    How come Adee's kids are allowed to work technically under him in the same division given the recently new directive that discourages this?
    Get your diapers on Paul! Your not to big to fall!! No one is as loyal to you as you think and your time has come. Remember, you reap what you sow!

Unregistered
    Get your diapers on Paul! Your not to big to fall!! No one is as loyal to you as you think and your time has come. Remember, you reap what you sow!
    At least Paul Adee came from the bottom. He was not hired on as command staff like many others. That goes far with me.

Unregistered
    At least Paul Adee came from the bottom. He was not hired on as command staff like many others. That goes far with me.
    To bad he now seems to suffer from Alzheimer’s and has forgotten that! He is a bonified “yes man” who they are trying to push out of the agency! He’s walking on egg shells waiting for the other shoe to drop and would probably throw his own son or daughter under the bus if it means he can still play with the big boy’s. Isn’t that right, Major??

Unregistered
    Yup! Just like that. Like you never were. Mastery, seniority, skill level, and accomplishments all mean nothing and will be of no factor.
    This sadly is true and yet another tenured deputy will soon be terminated for one mishap in a unblemished career! Why you ask? Because the office doesn’t want to look bad to the public, who have no clue what it takes to be in this profession what so ever. And Command staff wonders why it’s hard to recruit for new deputies😏. Do the math!

Unregistered
    How come Adee's kids are allowed to work technically under him in the same division given the recently new directive that discourages this?
    Adee is a F-ing A-hole, plain and simple!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast