Question - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come Adee's kids are allowed to work technically under him in the same division given the recently new directive that discourages this?

Looks like the Sheriff heard you and fixed the problem. How can people continue to complain about him making all of this progress? Great job again, Sheriff!

Unregistered
    Yup! Just like that. Like you never were. Mastery, seniority, skill level, and accomplishments all mean nothing and will be of no factor.
    I knew things were going down hill when they took away our serving since pins and PID numbers. I know this seems very trivial, but me and everyone I worked with at the time were proud of the fact that the longer you worked here the more it showed with a low PID number and service pin. Freaking nothing matters here anymore. Not even seniority.

Unregistered
    Looks like the Sheriff heard you and fixed the problem. How can people continue to complain about him making all of this progress? Great job again, Sheriff!
    Elaborate on how the problem was fixed?

Unregistered
    Exactly. How was this fixed??

The sheriff implemented this policy. A piss poor knee jerk blanket policy that collectively punishes all employees for the actions of a few. A policy that has literaly destroyed 5, 10, even 15 years of work for meny deputies, detectives, and so on. Being kicked out of a district or division due to this policy can be devastatimg. After our work ethic is finally being noticed, after making numerous connections and friends, after being slated for the next upcoming opening, only to be placed somewhere new, as if you never existed, to start all over. It sucks. Our inmates are extended more of a courtesy. In detention we are trained to never punish the entire POD for the actions of one. Its lazy and too essy. They want you to isolate and deal with the problem inmate, all while allowing them to “save face”. That being said, he implemented this, then every damn person better adhear by it regardless of rank and status. If not, then the hypocrisy can be added to the list of why working here sucks.

Unregistered
    Exactly. How was this fixed??

The sheriff implemented this policy. A piss poor knee jerk blanket policy that collectively punishes all employees for the actions of a few. A policy that has literaly destroyed 5, 10, even 15 years of work for meny deputies, detectives, and so on. Being kicked out of a district or division due to this policy can be devastatimg. After our work ethic is finally being noticed, after making numerous connections and friends, after being slated for the next upcoming opening, only to be placed somewhere new, as if you never existed, to start all over. It sucks. Our inmates are extended more of a courtesy. In detention we are trained to never punish the entire POD for the actions of one. Its lazy and too essy. They want you to isolate and deal with the problem inmate, all while allowing them to “save face”. That being said, he implemented this, then every damn person better adhear by it regardless of rank and status. If not, then the hypocrisy can be added to the list of why working here sucks.
    Add to this excellent post: you make one mistake in a otherwise spotless career and you get erased and thrown away, which is interesting due to that fact that both sides of the house are in the hole deputy wise! Hey Sheriff I wouldn’t put to much faith in the judgment of your department commanders. You’ve lost and will continue to loose experienced people due to all this mismanagement and inconsistency.

Unregistered
    Elaborate on how the problem was fixed?
    Read the promotions and moves email/memo. Problem solved.

Unregistered
    Get your diapers on Paul! Your not to big to fall!! No one is as loyal to you as you think and your time has come. Remember, you reap what you sow!
    Get them on Paul! You’re going down one way or the other. What will you do then? There’s always Barber College 😳

Unregistered
    You can’t hide at the courthouse Adee! Your shenanigans will catch up to you! Better bail now or get them diapers on pal! Also, nice photo bomb at the chiefs challenge recently. Your pathetic! I know it won’t be long before you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar! All you who idolize him are suckers! Don’t let his stink contaminate you. Karma is a bi: h you suck ball😉

Unregistered
    How come Adee's kids are allowed to work technically under him in the same division given the recently new directive that discourages this?
    Adees kids can do whatever they want. Daddy covers for everything they do. And while I'm at it, why did his daughters kid get put on HCSOs social media page? I've never seen any other newborns on there. This agency has too much blatant favoritism, but hey it'll never change because you either shut up and look straight ahead or get ousted for having an opinion.

Unregistered
    Adees kids can do whatever they want. Daddy covers for everything they do. And while I'm at it, why did his daughters kid get put on HCSOs social media page? I've never seen any other newborns on there. This agency has too much blatant favoritism, but hey it'll never change because you either shut up and look straight ahead or get ousted for having an opinion.
    Paul has dirt on a or a bunch of higher ups! If he didn’t he would have been gone long ago!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123