English Please!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

English Please!!!!

Could we hire people who can speak English please?!?! Jesus Christ, how do they get through the hiring process? Don’t they have to speak to people in HR and during the oral board. Can’t you dumbasses realize they don’t speak English then? WTF?!?! We had one hit the road and get rejected to JOB, where all careers go to die. Now G4S has a non-English speaking transport officer. And we get to listen to one in Kenneth City. I’m all for diversity, but we have to understand these people. Jesus Christ!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could we hire people who can speak English please?!?! Jesus Christ, how do they get through the hiring process? Don’t they have to speak to people in HR and during the oral board. Can’t you dumbasses realize they don’t speak English then? WTF?!?! We had one hit the road and get rejected to JOB, where all careers go to die. Now G4S has a non-English speaking transport officer. And we get to listen to one in Kenneth City. I’m all for diversity, but we have to understand these people. Jesus Christ!!!!
    wen i get across from honduras i go to acadumy. look furward to working en the patrol wid you gente.

Unregistered
    WTF? I thought Gualtieri was supposed to keep all that cultural diversity at the jail.

Unregistered
    “I will be Tane-Feety at Feety Fort Aveenoo Nort ant Seety Terd Treet Nort un Floreeda Tag Jonkey Keelo Miguel Tree Tree Nobeember on Blue Yundah”. WTF!?!?

Unregistered
    It's getting really ridiculous now. Cant believe its allowed. The KCPD guy is just as bad.

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ you guys, put your ****in' klan robes away or clean our your goddamn ears. It's not the ****in' hard to understand people unless you're a dipshit or a racist.

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ you guys, put your ****in' klan robes away or clean our your goddamn ears. It's not the ****in' hard to understand people unless you're a dipshit or a racist.
    We were actually discussing people who speak Spanish and Broken English at best. And no, you can’t understand them. Not sure how that makes us racist. But whatever JM. Hell, I understand the negroes just fine, by you gotta get racist about it?

Unregistered
    We were actually discussing people who speak Spanish and Broken English at best. And no, you can’t understand them. Not sure how that makes us racist. But whatever JM. Hell, I understand the negroes just fine, by you gotta get racist about it?
    Yep you are a racist and an uneducated one at that.

Unregistered
    Yep you are a racist and an uneducated one at that.

“Secdah Thirdah Fie Babo, I be out widt a inja’d male who need a Bambalance”. What race of deputy said that?

Unregistered
    This is why every patrol deputy should work at the jail for 3-4 years in order to learn the various ethnic dialects which pass for English.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast