English Please!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the exception of Dade County and lawn mowers I don’t see Latinos who cannot speak English being attractive employees. But buena suerte amigo.

Dad County today, tomorrow, the state!

Unregistered
    And BTW Sgt Kung Fu Panda, your English sucks and you were born here. How does that happen? Black belt in what again? Bullshit and laziness. What a complete joke. I was in tears watching that horrible “Meet The Stars” on you. What a joke!! I can’t believe they did a video of you doing the worse kata ever. How hard were the people of St Pete Beach laughing at that clown show? Please stop red shirting, it’s embarrassing. You were run out of every unit you were ever in, including the one you run now. Hysterical. Great call 3rd floor. Who’s brain child was that move?

Unregistered
    And BTW Sgt Kung Fu Panda, your English sucks and you were born here. How does that happen? Black belt in what again? Bullshit and laziness. What a complete joke. I was in tears watching that horrible “Meet The Stars” on you. What a joke!! I can’t believe they did a video of you doing the worse kata ever. How hard were the people of St Pete Beach laughing at that clown show? Please stop red shirting, it’s embarrassing. You were run out of every unit you were ever in, including the one you run now. Hysterical. Great call 3rd floor. Who’s brain child was that move?
    It's a shame that this administration is not fully utilizing this man's tremendous talents and vast knowledge. He should be teaching defensive tactics and physical fitness in Training. He could also be a big help in stress awareness and de-escalation techniques, hostage negotiations, etc. The man is loaded with experience, ability and leadership so why not give him the opportunity? He should definitely be promoted.

Unregistered
    It's a shame that this administration is not fully utilizing this man's tremendous talents and vast knowledge. He should be teaching defensive tactics and physical fitness in Training. He could also be a big help in stress awareness and de-escalation techniques, hostage negotiations, etc. The man is loaded with experience, ability and leadership so why not give him the opportunity? He should definitely be promoted.
    Said no one ever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123