English Please!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is why every patrol deputy should work at the jail for 3-4 years in order to learn the various ethnic dialects which pass for English.
    Funny, coming from someone working for one of the only large agencies in the area that does not require a college degree. This explains why Bob can use and abuse his troops.

Unregistered
    Funny, coming from someone working for one of the only large agencies in the area that does not require a college degree. This explains why Bob can use and abuse his troops.
    They can't get people to work here as it is, let alone if they add a college degree requirement. College isn't going to teach anyone how to understand the various street jargons the criminals use.

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ you guys, put your ****in' klan robes away or clean our your goddamn ears. It's not the ****in' hard to understand people unless you're a dipshit or a racist.
    Yo yo yo I see a lot of hate in here and we don’t need that sh!t!!! Hate was the inspiration for the song “Hate Goes On” by yo boyyy Jelly Roll! Pleaze check it out and remember hate gets us no where!! Let’s all try to come 2gether we all different and we all special...

https://youtu.be/2YPV31pK2aY

Unregistered
    They can't get people to work here as it is, let alone if they add a college degree requirement. College isn't going to teach anyone how to understand the various street jargons the criminals use.
    Pinellas County Public Schools teach English dumbshit. It should be a clue when you can’t understand them in the interview that there is a problem. Coates wouldn’t hire fat deputies, we shouldn’t hire ones who can’t talk.

Unregistered

yo personalmente me resingo en la madre de todos ustedes..

So the title on top fits everyone on this forum who talked shit about Spanish speaker, where English is their second language. any problem with that let me know. Pieces of shit KKK..
    any comments or question call or text (813) 434-3552...🤨🤨

Unregistered
    So the title on top fits everyone on this forum who talked shit about Spanish speaker, where English is their second language. any problem with that let me know. Pieces of shit KKK..
    Go fukc your mother.

Unregistered
    Hello angry fella. For your information qualifications for employment in any position at the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office requires you to be able to speak, read and comprehend English. That’s not racist or xenophobic, that’s reality. And unfortunately some people can’t speak English to save their life or mine. That’s a problem if you weren’t aware. Someone who can speak English and Spanish is an asset to any agency. But when your English sounds like some alternate version of Spanish that the rest of us can’t understand, that’s a problem. Triggered sensitive Latino coalition leader. 🖕tu.

Unregistered
    Just tried to call and let you know, but you gave a fake number.

Unregistered
    With the Democrats wanting to open the borders and allow a flood of millions of illegals in after which comes amnesty and citizenship, this country is destined to become bilingual. Additionally the Latino birth rate dwarfs that of the Whites. This means that a bilingual person becomes a more attractive employee prospect than one who only speaks standard English. The bilinguals need to speak just good enough English, not perfect. Like it or not that is the trend of the future in 20 years or so. So if you are non-Latino and don't speak Spanish, better start learning.

Unregistered
    With the Democrats wanting to open the borders and allow a flood of millions of illegals in after which comes amnesty and citizenship, this country is destined to become bilingual. Additionally the Latino birth rate dwarfs that of the Whites. This means that a bilingual person becomes a more attractive employee prospect than one who only speaks standard English. The bilinguals need to speak just good enough English, not perfect. Like it or not that is the trend of the future in 20 years or so. So if you are non-Latino and don't speak Spanish, better start learning.
    With the exception of Dade County and lawn mowers I don’t see Latinos who cannot speak English being attractive employees. But buena suerte amigo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast