Fly lounge video
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Fly lounge video

What is with this guy??? Did I miss these shadow boxing moves in DT training???? Wow just wow!

Unregistered
    Do you have a link to the video?

Unregistered
    Its on youtube.

Unregistered
    Damn what tha heck was that? It is true what they say....You guys/girls ain't shitz without that badge and gun..Couldn't bust a grape...Maybe you guys should have some type of training because that officer was weak and was lucky that the guy he was dancing with didnt punch him while they were in the missionary position.. And to the other officers standing around watching- you are just as worthless as this amateur KARATE, KICK BOXING, BANTU WARRIORS, SIZITUSIJA NINJA WARRIOR.

Unregistered
    ****y new guy who thinks he’s a boxer and doesn’t realize there should no rules in a Street fight. Where was his taser or spray? Quite frankly his actions were embarrassing but this is what we get when the average experience on a night shift is one year

Unregistered
    Is this that really handsome guy. Wow what a stud.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ****y new guy who thinks he’s a boxer and doesn’t realize there should no rules in a Street fight. Where was his taser or spray? Quite frankly his actions were embarrassing but this is what we get when the average experience on a night shift is one year
    I agree..He THINKS he can fight but from what I saw the other guy he was punching should have filed a complaint due to being hit like a little girl

Unregistered
    I agree..He THINKS he can fight but from what I saw the other guy he was punching should have filed a complaint due to being hit like a little girl
    Can say whatever you want but at the end of the day not gossiping ANONYMOUSLY on a board like a middleschooler. ✌🏼

Unregistered
    Can say whatever you want but at the end of the day not gossiping ANONYMOUSLY on a board like a middleschooler. ✌🏼
    What's your NAME????? Yep tough guy, just like a middleschooler hahahahahahahah. Let me guess, you must train with the CHAMP. I heard that he will be resigning soon to begin a pro boxing career

Unregistered
    At the end of the day, you are right, you can say, whatever you want. But, you also posted anonymously. What is the big deal? Everybody saw the video and the LOVETAPS that were being thrown by Jerry "Hitman" Cooney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast