Miami herald story-video captures Sgt. kick subject teen
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami herald story-video captures Sgt. kick subject teen

Unregistered
    Another dumbass move on camera. When will people learn.

Unregistered
    LMAO! This is the best and the brightest MDPD can promote. Built on the image of a teenage Director with Sugar Hill Gang moves. Juanito you reap what you sow. You own all of it fly boy! Lol

Unregistered
    A real Chief of Police would suspend every single officer that witnessed that kick and stayed quiet. Even a Detective there seen in the video. Unbelievable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A real Chief of Police would suspend every single officer that witnessed that kick and stayed quiet. Even a Detective there seen in the video. Unbelievable.
    Ur an idiot the side wide angle view is not what the ofs saw it was a slight strike to stop subject from spitting

Unregistered
    I call BS. That is not a kick to the head. Even a light kick to the head would have been more convincing than that, and it would have left at least a bruise. That nudge to the head was nothing, it’s called a re-direction. These same citizens who turn in bs videos like that are the same ones who are always calling the police for BS. I hope that person is proud of themselves.

On another point, why is the Sgt handling the subject and the other two Ofcs standing around? In addition, IF my supervisor is putting the cuffs on someone you can be sure I’m not going to let him pick the subject off the floor as well. SMH.

Unregistered
    I call BS. That is not a kick to the head. Even a light kick to the head would have been more convincing than that, and it would have left at least a bruise. That nudge to the head was nothing, it’s called a re-direction. These same citizens who turn in bs videos like that are the same ones who are always calling the police for BS. I hope that person is proud of themselves.

On another point, why is the Sgt handling the subject and the other two Ofcs standing around? In addition, IF my supervisor is putting the cuffs on someone you can be sure I’m not going to let him pick the subject off the floor as well. SMH.
    You sir! Are a dumbass.....please don`t come on my scene...and you WONDER why we are getting ROD .....cameras are everywhere

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2963914]https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-n...223871775.html[/QUOTE

Old news. That Sgt was 39'd for that a while back for that incident. He had the weird looking mug shot, Del Rios. This is just a release of the video incident to the media and public.

Unregistered
    You sir! Are a dumbass.....please don`t come on my scene...and you WONDER why we are getting ROD .....cameras are everywhere
    That was a love tap. That was meant for the subject to correctly answer the officer's question, "Who's your daddy?"
    Here's a real kick to the head and then some: https://abcnews.go.com/US/georgia-po...ry?id=46774065

Unregistered
    Lol a 26 residential subject ? GOOD JOB sgt. Scum like that had it coming, bet none of you would be criticizing him if it was your house he 26d.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast