+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    The few times i seen her she look fine with that sexy cleavage showing. So i can not personally tell you we ever had a intellect conversation because my eyes were focused on her cleavage lol. I know most male officers feel the same and probably few female officers too. The way i look at it, their are a some female officers that are jealous of her and wish they had something to show off lol.

Unregistered
    She’s a great person with a huge heart. She just happens to be pretty and take care of herself. I am a straight female and I worked for her. She is fair and kind and is not out to get you. Just bc of her looks people are haters. She’s an awesome supervisor. If you don’t like your supervisors then take the test.

Unregistered
    I don't know who she is either but maybe you haven't seen her in a while. She is petite and may have a decent body but have you taken a look at her face. It looks like she had some botched cosmetic surgery or some fake or toxic botox. There is no way that anyone could be jealous of her "looks" because she looks really bad. Either way she stays locked in her office all day and doesn't supervise anyone. We need sworn supervisors at Communications that actually want to be here. It is obvious she does not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know who she is either but maybe you haven't seen her in a while. She is petite and may have a decent body but have you taken a look at her face. It looks like she had some botched cosmetic surgery or some fake or toxic botox. There is no way that anyone could be jealous of her "looks" because she looks really bad. Either way she stays locked in her office all day and doesn't supervise anyone. We need sworn supervisors at Communications that actually want to be here. It is obvious she does not.
    Must really suck to have a majority female work force that all have to act like that hating each. Communications people the non-sworn are stuck. No where to transfer like the sworn. The post is low life. Obviously not one asking how is this Lieutenant is. Can see right through your intentions. You must be a sworn throwing g dirt. Shame on you!

Unregistered
    Must be Margie blaming Nubia and saying everyone is jealous of her because she is pretty. She might be decent looking from a distance but once you get close, her face looks terrible. She has been kicked out of Property and Records Bureau......

Unregistered

lighten up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must really suck to have a majority female work force that all have to act like that hating each. Communications people the non-sworn are stuck. No where to transfer like the sworn. The post is low life. Obviously not one asking how is this Lieutenant is. Can see right through your intentions. You must be a sworn throwing g dirt. Shame on you!

The REAL issue IS NOT this specific Lieutenant.

the real issue is, other than Bill Lomando, (who was/is a good guy and was probably tsfd precisely because he was liked by the employees), was there ever a Communications LT (male or female) that the work force there actually liked?

I highly doubt it.

so what's the point of the original post? just to document and prolong the long established tradition of CONTEMPT for all sworn personnel assigned to CB. certainly looks that way.

ya know, if you just TRY working in conjunction with the sworn personnel assigned there, you JUST MIGHT be able to improve the culture and atmosphere there at CB for once. but that isn't really the plan is it - to improve things - because that would, in effect, eliminate the right to pitch/complain (typo = intentional).

you reap what you sow.
    (sow = verb, it can also be a noun but we wont go there).

Unregistered
    I think the issue is this specific Lieutenant. The CB employees have nothing but love and respect for several sworn supervisors, including the current command staff. The Major is still pretty new but finds time to come down to the floor and engage with us. The Captain has been nothing short of a blessing. We love her!!! This so called Lieutenant does nothing but stay in her office all day. She is not in uniform so she is must be on light duty. She walks around like she thinks she is a model... She doesn't realize she is not aging well. Her face is scary looking.

Unregistered
    Vetarana Sucia

Unregistered
    Puta mala sosio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast