+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Who is Lt. Margie Marquez Cicilinni ?

    We got a new LT in comminications how is she?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We got a new LT in comminications how is she?
    She’s great!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Shes a box of rocks low IQ put her gun upside down

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shes a box of rocks low IQ put her gun upside down
    Id hit it😍

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She’s great!
    In which practice, fellatio, missionary, doggy, on top dominant?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Not a real cop , horroble supervisor but nice girl just dumb

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a real cop , horroble supervisor but nice girl just dumb
    What the hell is horroble? It is horrible!!! God dammit!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What the hell is horroble? It is horrible!!! God dammit!
    Ok grammar queen

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We got a new LT in comminications how is she?
    why do you ask? do you post that question about everyone that is transferred to your bureau? seems personal. do your job and that's it. Very low of you to try to start something from this post. Who are you? lets start there. Waiting...

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    why do you ask? do you post that question about everyone that is transferred to your bureau? seems personal. do your job and that's it. Very low of you to try to start something from this post. Who are you? lets start there. Waiting...
    Someone who is watching you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •