Who is Lt. Margie Marquez Cicilinni ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    That’s my friend POS. Don’t fight someone who doesn’t give a crap about you. Fight with me Nubia someone your age. You know who I am

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s my friend POS. Don’t fight someone who doesn’t give a crap about you. Fight with me Nubia someone your age. You know who I am
    His pull is md county mdpd pba etc

Unregistered

Ss

That proofs you are a idiot Mubia!

Unregistered
    Wow, this abuela still thinks she hot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Nubia, you know where you can find me. be brave and don’t do it from behind like you always do you POS.
    WOW! This is getting to be a nasty cat fight! You two should name it, so we can watch! That would almost be as good as JP break dancing)))

Unregistered
    LT is a good person as long you don’t have a good looking husband. She had a good friend who just got divorced. Shortly after LT started dating her ex husband . She even dated a fellow officer knowing he was married with children. He never left his wife lol. Anyone could be a good person but being loyal she’s not. I lost count, is this her fifth marriage. Lol
    Poor guy who doesn’t know the history

Unregistered
    I forgot to add from the previous post. LT friend that divorced her husband was a female officer. LT started dating him after the divorce Lol

Unregistered
    I haven't seen her lately did she get transferred out of Communications yet? No dayshift Lt?

Unregistered
    Coconut head

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345