Mark Inch - Secretary - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Sorry, just realized you were talking about Crosby!!

Unregistered
    It says a lot about the past/present secretaries when most us think the best secretary FDC has ever had was a convicted felon. LOL.

Unregistered
    So far Inch is just a chubby preacher who appears to have taken the first job available. The fact that he still has the same people in place at the top tells me all I need to know about how effective he's going to be in his position.

Unregistered
    Agree 100% he needs to clean house down to RD's and maybe some CA's. I really cant speak for the prison. However, at least you have them speaking for you.

Unregistered
    Have you read his Building rocks philosophy? BORING!!!!!!!!!!! Show me the money, I don't need anymore pep talks, I don't need lesson in his philosophy or EBP's. I NEED A FUC$ING PAY RAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Did you know the pay scale when you took the job? That answer would be YES. If you want a raise, get a second job like the rest of us here. 😣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you know the pay scale when you took the job? That answer would be YES. If you want a raise, get a second job like the rest of us here. 😣
    2 main classes of people at FDC:

- those who are desperate for a paycheck and will stay on regardless.

- those who hope for a raise someday which will make the pay competitive.

Unregistered
    2 main classes of people at FDC:

- those who are desperate for a paycheck and will stay on regardless.

- those who hope for a raise someday which will make the pay competitive.
    You forgot one more, those who use FDOC as a free ride for paid training and certification. After that, quit and get hired on at a county jail which pays $10,000 more and a step plan.

Unregistered
    You forgot one more, those who use FDOC as a free ride for paid training and certification. After that, quit and get hired on at a county jail which pays $10,000 more and a step plan.
    Unfortunately there are not enough of these to bail out and cause a panic in Tallahassee, which is the only way to get a raise.

Unregistered
    The best Secretary we ever had??? Did you start yesterday?? How can you say that? What has he done for us except give us the weekly bios on how he was beat up as a teen!!
    The best Secretary we ever had was Michael Moore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast