Mark Inch - Secretary
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Mark Inch - Secretary

Ruh roh.

I wonder who is going to be staying on. Anyone have any idea what his objections were with Kuschner and Sessions that caused him to quit feds???

Unregistered
    Just read some of the article's. Then be very scared. 😨

Unregistered
    Maybe he'll get rid of all of the worthless circuits and regions. FDC is way too top heavy

Unregistered
    Or maybe he will do what the last military leader (McDonough) did and make all you fat asses run and do push ups. Well, he will attempt! Your to fat and out of shape for those things.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or maybe he will do what the last military leader (McDonough) did and make all you fat asses run and do push ups. Well, he will attempt! Your to fat and out of shape for those things.
    You're talking about 75% of the agency. Have you ever taken a look at those group pictures they post every Friday on that FDC email. Most of the people in the pictures are obese. The only pushups they need to do is to push themselves away from the dinner table. Hey, hey hey!!!!!

Unregistered
    Looks like he is cleaning house.

Unregistered
    Ruh roh.

I wonder who is going to be staying on. Anyone have any idea what his objections were with Kuschner and Sessions that caused him to quit feds???
    Maybe because he is so boring. His weekly message is unreadable. He drones on and on about history that has nothing to do with what the rank and file is interested in. So far, I grade him an F

Unregistered
    Looks like he is cleaning house.
    He couldn't clean a sink. He is one boring guy and another blowhard who will do nothing for the officers. WE WANT A PAY RAISE. Nobody cares about the lessons of the Tet Offensive or Gettysburg.

Unregistered
    Jury is still out on him. He definitely has a good resume. However, he must put his own people in places of leadership. Most RD's and Many CA's need to go. They have been an active part of this sinking ship. Simply followers of a poor leader. I'm sure many will disagree, but under James Crosby we had direction and respect. There was no questioning over what we do. He did not fear the Legislature . I dont agree with his indiscretions but that aside he was the best Secretary we ever had.

Unregistered
    The best Secretary we ever had??? Did you start yesterday?? How can you say that? What has he done for us except give us the weekly bios on how he was beat up as a teen!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast