Ben Johnson for Sheriff 2020!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ben Johnson for Sheriff 2020!

I know Ben doesn't read leo affairs, but many of his die hard supporters do. VCSO and citizens alike. Send word his way that we need his professionalism back at the SO. This suggestion is meant to show the support and desire of the voting public. Ben has the ability to effectively run the agency... We want you back Ben! You should have union support as well. The first change you can make is training and "courage in the line of fire" and correct the policies that this administration has torn down. We need a Sheriff to back his men. The current elected Sheriff only cares about his own advancements. Come back, and bring your style back to Volusia County. We need you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know Ben doesn't read leo affairs, but many of his die hard supporters do. VCSO and citizens alike. Send word his way that we need his professionalism back at the SO. This suggestion is meant to show the support and desire of the voting public. Ben has the ability to effectively run the agency... We want you back Ben! You should have union support as well. The first change you can make is training and "courage in the line of fire" and correct the policies that this administration has torn down. We need a Sheriff to back his men. The current elected Sheriff only cares about his own advancements. Come back, and bring your style back to Volusia County. We need you!
    Bring Back Ben!!!!

Unregistered
    In a perfect world Ben would come back and absolutely destroy Chitwood. I don't see it happening though. Why would Ben want the headaches? It is like having retired deputies come back...never going to happen because (1) they do not want to deal with Chitwood and (2) Scott made the FRS such a mess that it is not a good financial decision to come back.

Let Chitwood go ahead and finish his complete and total destruction of the VCSO.

Unregistered
    In a perfect world Ben would come back and absolutely destroy Chitwood. I don't see it happening though. Why would Ben want the headaches? It is like having retired deputies come back...never going to happen because (1) they do not want to deal with Chitwood and (2) Scott made the FRS such a mess that it is not a good financial decision to come back.

Let Chitwood go ahead and finish his complete and total destruction of the VCSO.
    I completely agree with all stated except for allowing Chitwood to further diminish the image that Ben worked so hard to accomplish. I get it, 16 years of 24/7 employment burned him out. He has seen much suffering and now wants to help in other areas of expertise. Mr. Johnson didn't come back for the money, it's not the money! He made over twice the amount of a council member as Sheriff. So money cannot be reason to not challenge. Just allowing Chitwood to continue will eventually cost us a deputy. The more that leave, opens the doors for less qualified kids to be guardians in a warrior world. Its really upsetting to me and I do see your point, hopefully you see mine as well. Out of all the qualified names that come to mind, Ben is the answer. It's not a gamble with him, we know exactly what were getting. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the council could vote on resign to run. I believe they have the power to waive that. The council is there to vote in our best interests, correct? How many signatures would it take from citizens to show what citizens feel is best? If Ben isn't interested, I wish he would openly endorse a viable strong candidate. The fact that he hasn't, leaves us all hope. We cannot allow Chitwood to continue to destroy VCSO. His employees along with citizens deserve better. Imagine being the guy who has to face the parents of a young slain deputy 😢 out to impress his boss with his resorting to the guardian mentality in a warrior situation. See, deputies fear not being supported, or backed by the agency. It's been that way forever yes, however Mike Chitwood magnifies this ten fold.

Unregistered
    Ben’s chosen candidate didn’t have union (or rank and file) support at all. Most of the current admin from Ben is still in place nimrod

Unregistered
    Ben’s chosen candidate didn’t have union (or rank and file) support at all. Most of the current admin from Ben is still in place nimrod
    They are just biding their time until they can leave. Nobody with half a brain wants to work for Chitty....that is why you have such quality members of the half a brain club...such as Johnny Creamer, Timmy Morgan, Kyle Bainbridge.

Unregistered
    Hate to hurt your feelings... He wasn't Ben's first choice nimrod 😉 And plus, all your comment proves is that Eric Dietrich did a good job buttering Ben, not so much to the rest of you, huh? Wait until you become the next Szabo or Jenkins, bet you have a different outlook then. One bump in the road is all it'll take for Chitty to persecute you and run for the media. If you think he is good (at all) you need a psych evaluation

Unregistered
    Hate to hurt your feelings... He wasn't Ben's first choice nimrod 😉 And plus, all your comment proves is that Eric Dietrich did a good job buttering Ben, not so much to the rest of you, huh? Wait until you become the next Szabo or Jenkins, bet you have a different outlook then. One bump in the road is all it'll take for Chitty to persecute you and run for the media. If you think he is good (at all) you need a psych evaluation
    Truer words have never been written. Ask Daytona about how vindictive Chitwood is. Why do you think there was the MASS exodus of great deputies in 2017...and don't say there is turnover with every new sheriff (when Johnson took office there was nothing like it was in 2017.

Chitwood (and his assistants) will HAMMER any deputy (or civilian they do not like). He is vindictive. Ask Jenkins. Szabo. Ask Loretta Voss. Ask Jody Thomas.

and Chitwood has Bainbridge, Creamer and Morgan to monitor everybody and snitch. Why did Corey Piser decide to not be a division chief? Because her moral character was such that she could not be such a poor leader.

Watch your back!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Let’s bring Ben and ABC 2020 back in 2024! Let’s make Alvin Mortimer and the Taliban Great Again! Just like N’Sync, Alvin Mortimer will still be a unemployed loser living out of his mother’s trailer and will want her back!

Unregistered
    Let’s bring Ben and ABC 2020 back in 2024! Let’s make Alvin Mortimer and the Taliban Great Again! Just like N’Sync, Alvin Mortimer will still be a unemployed loser living out of his mother’s trailer and will want her back!
    I, for one, I’m glad that Ben did not come back. While I think it would is doing a lousy job, Ben sucked as well.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast