What happened?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Unregistered

What happened?

What happened to dep jw east side patrol? He is restricted. Good dude.

Also, why the he k is thea leaving?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to dep jw east side patrol? He is restricted. Good dude.

Also, why the he k is thea leaving?
    Those people don’t need to answer to you. The agency doesn’t need to answer to you. Mind your own damn business and handle your zone for once!

Unregistered
    Good guy, Hes always been a whining crybaby pos. Add coward to the mix.

Unregistered
    Good guy, Hes always been a whining crybaby pos. Add coward to the mix.
    He is a good cop. Just burned out from being raked through the coals. He woke up and saw that he was just a pawn and started speaking up. You are the typical bully that thinks he is better than everyone. If you are a supervisor then you are the type where nothing is good enough and you try to lead with intimidation. When I worked with him he was a great cop. Why dont you research his arrests and court convictions. Focus on a positive. Dont do what the garbage brass does. When he was a K9, he was always on the streets circulating. He patrolled and was first on scene most of the time. He was always minutes away when we needed a K9. Every other K9 I have dealt with is always “45 min out” or hanging out at Vonderburg. He caught suspects all the time. See, the brass and command would never have seen that from their offices. In my opinion, after a decade of hard work, one mistake erased it all. He was raked through the coals and gave up. I see this all the time. The agency eats its own young and cuts its own throat. Read up those sayings and research on bad business practices. Read up on leadership.. This agency is a perfect example of a very poorly run place. Bad moral and burnout run rampant. Your little posts of attempted intimidation will not stop the ones speaking out. I heard a piss poor captain say that we will only be remembered for our screw ups. Not the good things we do. My question for him was, well, why dont YOU change that? Dep JW and many many others are products of decades of negative reinforcement this agency manages with. You are a brown noser suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. One day you will get bit and you will wake up too. Hopefully before you become an alcoholic or before your fourth divorce.

Unregistered
    It is very clear with you post on several topics, you have some issues and should seek counseling. I am not picking on you pal, but face some facts, you are miserable and have some problems to resolve.

Unregistered
    He is one of many that are being pushed out wrongly... This is the thing, until we rally for change nothing will happen. 2020 is the year to make that happen and Gary Pruitt will be back in the race. He only lost by a small percentage. If we all stand up for whats right, this can change. He will clean house, bring in a union (so things like this cannot happen), and start making HCSO better. Everyone can complain all day long, but until there is a change it's the same thing over and over again...

Unregistered
    It is very clear with you post on several topics, you have some issues and should seek counseling. I am not picking on you pal, but face some facts, you are miserable and have some problems to resolve.
    Really? And the bully calling people names and a coward doesn't need counseling? That is the norm? His name calling is the standard macho behavior we should strive for? The second tactic when bullying doesnt work is to them look unstable. For what? Speaking their minds? For standing up for a fellow deputy? What if you have it all wrong? What if the ones that have sought out counceling are the ones that see the agency for what it is? How do you know that the deputies that are miserable at work are not fully happy at home? What if the problems are not within the deputies? What about the massive influx of deputies resigning? Do they also need counceling? Thanks for your concern “pal”, but you got it all wrong. Which is the typical HCSO mentality. Quick knee jerk judgements with quick knee jerk recommendations. I have to admit. It was a cute attempt to discredit my response to someone calling a seasoned coworker a coward.

Unregistered
    Really? And the bully calling people names and a coward doesn't need counseling? That is the norm? His name calling is the standard macho behavior we should strive for? The second tactic when bullying doesnt work is to them look unstable. For what? Speaking their minds? For standing up for a fellow deputy? What if you have it all wrong? What if the ones that have sought out counceling are the ones that see the agency for what it is? How do you know that the deputies that are miserable at work are not fully happy at home? What if the problems are not within the deputies? What about the massive influx of deputies resigning? Do they also need counceling? Thanks for your concern “pal”, but you got it all wrong. Which is the typical HCSO mentality. Quick knee jerk judgements with quick knee jerk recommendations. I have to admit. It was a cute attempt to discredit my response to someone calling a seasoned coworker a coward.
    Haaaaa you’re so miserable! Must truly suck to be you.

Unregistered
    Haaaaa you’re so miserable! Must truly suck to be you.
    Another kool aid drinker! Ha Wonder how it is to live in that bubble of misery by backing those who don't care about you...

Unregistered
    Another kool aid drinker! Ha Wonder how it is to live in that bubble of misery by backing those who don't care about you...
    You don’t see me complaining daily do ya? I’m guite happy, even more so when I read your pathetic posts. Haaaaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast