What happened? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened?

Unregistered
    Except that's not what happened at all. TS was a great guy and a great cop right up until that morning when something terrible happened. He might have been everyone's friend, but when someone is that distraught and did something so terrible, you can't trust that he won't do the same to you in his moment of despair.

I've been to many calls with JW both as a K9 deputy and a patrol deputy. He is many things, but a coward he is not. He didn't make a mistake and the decision to take his dog was because of a colonel who ended up resigning in disgrace. He ran his mouth. He told everyone that would listen how this place did him dirty. The office listens and will hold it against you, but it's hard to blame someone for it. That's between him and the office. A friend and a co-worker should just lend an ear and a shoulder. But, if I were facing yet another investigation motivated by reasons other than facts, and I had the time and financial ability to do so, I'd probably just leave too. We are poorer for both of their losses. It should make a reasonable person ask if there was anything we could have done differently to keep two at one time great deputies on the force until they could retire honorably. It's just very sad that it turned out the way it did. Even the smallest acts of kindness can add up over time and might just be enough to push a struggling co-worker and friend into making a better decision. Guys and gals, we've got to look out for one another because at work we're all that we have.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don’t see me complaining daily do ya? I’m guite happy, even more so when I read your pathetic posts. Haaaaa

As much as I can't stand the way this office treats its patrol deputies, if the rumors are true JW deserves to be fired, and deserves a severe a## kicking!

HOLY S##T I hope the rumors are not true!!!!

Unregistered
    Really? And the bully calling people names and a coward doesn't need counseling? That is the norm? His name calling is the standard macho behavior we should strive for? The second tactic when bullying doesnt work is to them look unstable. For what? Speaking their minds? For standing up for a fellow deputy? What if you have it all wrong? What if the ones that have sought out counceling are the ones that see the agency for what it is? How do you know that the deputies that are miserable at work are not fully happy at home? What if the problems are not within the deputies? What about the massive influx of deputies resigning? Do they also need counceling? Thanks for your concern “pal”, but you got it all wrong. Which is the typical HCSO mentality. Quick knee jerk judgements with quick knee jerk recommendations. I have to admit. It was a cute attempt to discredit my response to someone calling a seasoned coworker a coward.
    I like it👍. Typical HCSO knee jerk judgment w/knee jerk recommendation! Happens on both sides of the house!! Detention Brass are cork soakers as well.

Unregistered
    Not a rumor

Unregistered
    Except that's not what happened at all. TS was a great guy and a great cop right up until that morning when something terrible happened. He might have been everyone's friend, but when someone is that distraught and did something so terrible, you can't trust that he won't do the same to you in his moment of despair.

I've been to many calls with JW both as a K9 deputy and a patrol deputy. He is many things, but a coward he is not. He didn't make a mistake and the decision to take his dog was because of a colonel who ended up resigning in disgrace. He ran his mouth. He told everyone that would listen how this place did him dirty. The office listens and will hold it against you, but it's hard to blame someone for it. That's between him and the office. A friend and a co-worker should just lend an ear and a shoulder. But, if I were facing yet another investigation motivated by reasons other than facts, and I had the time and financial ability to do so, I'd probably just leave too. We are poorer for both of their losses. It should make a reasonable person ask if there was anything we could have done differently to keep two at one time great deputies on the force until they could retire honorably. It's just very sad that it turned out the way it did. Even the smallest acts of kindness can add up over time and might just be enough to push a struggling co-worker and friend into making a better decision. Guys and gals, we've got to look out for one another because at work we're all that we have.
    Excellent post... I didn't hear about what had happened till about an hour later, and I'd like to believe that I would have ran balls to the walls to help my friend and co-worker TS.. I would not call JW a coward either, it might just have been to tough for him to see TS this way... God I hope we never have to deal with another suicide, or even worse another murder/suicide, by one of our own..

Unregistered
    So is it true he was first on scene, but drove away?

Unregistered
    Spill the beans

Unregistered
    Was this all about what happened to TS? Maybe JW knew that there was nothing he could do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12