Unbridled Incompetence
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unbridled Incompetence

Didn’t FAU already hire one former trooper with no leadership experience as a chief? How did that workout?

Are they really surprised now that the one they have is so incompetent? The guy has never passed a promotional exam, never supervised law enforcement officers and has no experience in law enforcement functions outside of writing tickets and crash reports.

The university and the department will never be reputable with the unqualified chief that continues to run the department. Hiring and promoting people based on friendships and being members of the same church will never work out in the best interest of the University.

Unregistered

Seeking a true leader

Working under the presents Chiefs command at first I was behind him 100%, but after these past few years of watching the department deteriorate, I no longer believe in him. Since he has been in command we have lost over 13 employees, that is a huge piece of the pie. Most were good employees and to see them replaced with members of his church is a huge disgrace.

Just the other day I walked into the building and saw a new face. The first question we ask now is, are you from Chiefs church. That answer was yes. What on earth is going on here. Soon there will be service during lunch. We are now all hoping he steps down. So do us all a favor and leave. We need a true leader. We all have our cigars ready for his departure.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What Truth? The only Truth is that you're a bum. Probably mad you didn't get promoted or fired cause your lazy and incompetent. I can tell by you're crying and whining and constantly seeking attention on here Lol. InJuStIcE?? Lol . Please, you probably like driving your own car back and forth to work. or that 37k salary a year... the Chief isn't perfect no chief is. But that man made a lot of positive changes in the department. You don't like it here go work somewhere else. Oh wait your too incompetent to work anywhere else.
    Back to name calling....way to go....

Unregistered
    Back to name calling....way to go....
    "I can do this all day" - Captain America

Unregistered

another one

Bites the dust! When will someone see that this place is a revolving door. 2 lieutenants in less than, what 2 months? That’s a new record for you, Sean. If you think by any means that they are “retiring” you need to get those glasses of yours fixed.

Unregistered
    Bites the dust! When will someone see that this place is a revolving door. 2 lieutenants in less than, what 2 months? That’s a new record for you, Sean. If you think by any means that they are “retiring” you need to get those glasses of yours fixed.
    Good riddance is more like it. Shouldn't have been a LT to began with.

Unregistered
    It’s a matter of time guys. The university will only allow this for so long. Everyone needs to stick together, strength in numbers! Pba needs to push for a true management study, let all the dirt come out about Sean! The more competent people leaving the better for him. He always said if he was the smartest person at the table there was a problem. That’s exactly what he likes, he undermines all the supervisors anyway. Who wants to work for a Chief that lies to your face? Kudos to everyone who finally saw the light with Sean! Trust me for those who did, they all will be much better off! I’m proud of the last departure, at least he sent his resignation via email to all of us and he had the balls to not take shit anymore!

Unregistered
    I can’t wait to see his departure. I thought I was happy to see the previous Chief leave, but this one is going to be an amazing celebration. His days are numbered and I enjoy seeing the panic written all over his face. After him they will all be out the door, one by one. Hallelujah.

Unregistered
    I can’t wait to see his departure. I thought I was happy to see the previous Chief leave, but this one is going to be an amazing celebration. His days are numbered and I enjoy seeing the panic written all over his face. After him they will all be out the door, one by one. Hallelujah.
    He is a great leader and honest man.. Okay, that's a lie

Unregistered
    If Douglas gets promoted to captain it will be a prime example of someone getting promoted for reasons other than qualifications or competence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast