D3 Sucks

Thread: D3 Sucks

Unregistered

D3 Sucks

Wonder how it would look when the city is sued for discrimination by excluding white officers from getting SAC spots? This is something that needs to be handled regarding the D3 major. Word on the street is that many officers will be leaving D3 at shift bid due to this blatant discrimination. I have heard from several sources the major said he wants blacks and females to fill SAC vacancies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder how it would look when the city is sued for discrimination by excluding white officers from getting SAC spots? This is something that needs to be handled regarding the D3 major. Word on the street is that many officers will be leaving D3 at shift bid due to this blatant discrimination. I have heard from several sources the major said he wants blacks and females to fill SAC vacancies.
    You sound surprised. Diid you not know that he had a picture of the Arizona Tea & Skittles kid (forgot his name) on his desk? Do what very other non minority does and bid away from that shltpit.

Unregistered
    Who the hell would want to go to any speciality squad these days ?? Who cares about SAC, patrol is still and has always been the best spot on this department. This major never messes with this white boy on my patrols and even has my back, so I’m good.

Unregistered
    The city has already been found Guilty of this by the EEOC. Look into it around 2007

Unregistered
    So how did shift bid go? Did all the white boys bail, or did they stay, just to cry another year

Unregistered
    White boys? Sounds racist to me. Change white for black and you will see your ignorance.

Unregistered
    Mah Ni&&a!