+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deja Vu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "I'm climbing the tallest mountain I can find and I'm going to start screaming until someone listens to me. I'm not backing down, I'm not giving up."- Randy Jones
    Corruption at its finest

Unregistered
    Corruption at its finest
    Shut up Randy

Unregistered
    I'm still bewildered as to why that moron keeps spamming the webpage with his banter?

Unregistered
    He either has no life or is mentally ill. Or it is someone in the Admin that is trying to suppress discussion of some of the real concerns with this agency.

Unregistered
    I'm still bewildered as to why that moron keeps spamming the webpage with his banter?
    Im still bewildered there are so many clueless dumbasses that are supposed law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Im still bewildered there are so many clueless dumbasses that are supposed law enforcement.
    Notice I didnt accuse this person as actually being a LEO I said supposed because Im smart enough to realize not every comment is necessarily how it seems.

Unregistered
    Notice I didnt accuse this person as actually being a LEO I said supposed because Im smart enough to realize not every comment is necessarily how it seems.
    Shut up Randy

Unregistered
    Shut up Randy
    What would have been the results if Jones had of caused the accident then left?

Unregistered
    Don't forget to add the facts that MPD WAS on the scene, and had sufficient information in her. Also, there was no criminal intent. Stop misleading the audience on this website by not stating all the facts and by stating only what fits your narrative.

Unregistered
    If you had crashed and immediately left the scene, you would have been arrested. Had the other driver in your complaint did the same thing, she would have been arrested. But, since law enforcement was on scene and knew who she was, etc, the only info they needed was her insurance. Her leaving in the manner that she left wasn't criminal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast