+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deja Vu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    New to this agency, yes. You should read the policy as it pertains to experience in the eligibility section of each "specialized unit" vacancy. No policy violation. The admin's selection was based on what is best for the agency. More experienced and qualified individuals took those positions. Sounds like logical and common sense choices were made.
    When an agency changes it's standards to fit an applicant you degrade the process. The experience and eligibility section was changed so the admin would not look bad when they decided to go against the set standard. This is the trend in this agency. Rewrite policy to fit the applicant. Why have a year of probation if you are just going to circumvent it? When you lower your standards where do you draw the line? Is stealing and lying ok, how about falsifying time sheets? Don't piss on me and tell me it is raining with your it's within policy bs.

Unregistered
    When an agency changes it's standards to fit an applicant you degrade the process. The experience and eligibility section was changed so the admin would not look bad when they decided to go against the set standard. This is the trend in this agency. Rewrite policy to fit the applicant. Why have a year of probation if you are just going to circumvent it? When you lower your standards where do you draw the line? Is stealing and lying ok, how about falsifying time sheets? Don't piss on me and tell me it is raining with your it's within policy bs.
    What about the policy for "investigate all complaints" hmmmmm???

Unregistered
    What about the policy for "investigate all complaints" hmmmmm???
    You need mental help, Randy. You sir are a nut.

Unregistered
    You need mental help, Randy. You sir are a nut.
    Boy with your skills you have to be in charge of investigations.

Unregistered
    Boy with your skills you have to be in charge of investigations.
    With your super duper potato Investigative skills, Randy, you determined Ms Roe was a DUI and told the press. No driving patterns, no indicators of impairment, no BrAC/BAC, no odor of alcoholic beverages, no evidence of alcoholic beverages or drugs other than alcoholic beverages in the vehicle..
    .but you rold the press she was DUI based on YOUR skills.

You determined that Ms. Roe was either not identified; or not "legally identified," even though you are suing her. (I cannot wait to see the utter dumbfounded look when Judge Simon says to you "stooooooooooooooopid!!")

You determined that a coverup occured but there isn't a reason to cover it up in the first place.

You determined that Bob Johnson of being the "Mods."

You you determined that the Mods are the Umm poster.

You determined that professional courtesy occured.

You took the time to respond to this but you never answered the questions from this and other threads

1) Do you still contend that Ms Roe was never identified?

2) Why have you never mentioned her by name?

3) Why do you believe Spencer should have been investigated by Bob Johnson?

4) Did you file a formal complaint with SRSO?

5) Did you go to the SAO?

Q-Do you still contend that Ms Roe was never identified?

A-Potato

Q-Why have you never mentioned her by name?

A-Potato

Q-Why do you believe Spencer should have been investigated by Bob Johnson?

A-Potato

Q- Did you file a formal complaint with SRSO?

A-Potato

Q- Did you go to the SAO?

A-Potato

Analysis: Utilizing the Super Duper Potato Investigative Techniques, known as "Potato,"Jones has that the Complaint is SUSTAINED/POTATO!!

Unregistered
    With your super duper potato Investigative skills, Randy, you determined Ms Roe was a DUI and told the press. No driving patterns, no indicators of impairment, no BrAC/BAC, no odor of alcoholic beverages, no evidence of alcoholic beverages or drugs other than alcoholic beverages in the vehicle..
    .but you rold the press she was DUI based on YOUR skills.

You determined that Ms. Roe was either not identified; or not "legally identified," even though you are suing her. (I cannot wait to see the utter dumbfounded look when Judge Simon says to you "stooooooooooooooopid!!")

You determined that a coverup occured but there isn't a reason to cover it up in the first place.

You determined that Bob Johnson of being the "Mods."

You you determined that the Mods are the Umm poster.

You determined that professional courtesy occured.

Q-Do you still contend that Ms Roe was never identified?

A-Potato

Q-Why have you never mentioned her by name?

A-Potato

Q-Why do you believe Spencer should have been investigated by Bob Johnson?

A-Potato

Q- Did you file a formal complaint with SRSO?

A-Potato

Q- Did you go to the SAO?

A-Potato

Analysis: Utilizing the Super Duper Potato Investigative Techniques, known as "Potato,"Jones has that the Complaint is SUSTAINED/POTATO!!
    You attribute every ill comment on this site to Jones, I guess the person commenting about false timesheets and lying was Jones also. I believe it was just another one of many standing up to crap. Wait did he talk about lying.

Unregistered
    You attribute every ill comment on this site to Jones, I guess the person commenting about false timesheets and lying was Jones also. I believe it was just another one of many standing up to crap. Wait did he talk about lying.
    You did make those accusations Randy. You DID make that comment to the press. You DID make those statements on this website. Not "this guy" or "that guy." You made those comments jackass. Don't deny it. Not every ill comment. Just the ones about Ms. Roe, whom you deny exists but in real life, are suing. The ones about Wilson, Aguiar, Tindell, Spencer, Johnson, Cline, etc etc etc.

Unregistered
    You did make those accusations Randy. You DID make that comment to the press. You DID make those statements on this website. Not "this guy" or "that guy." You made those comments jackass. Don't deny it. Not every ill comment. Just the ones about Ms. Roe, whom you deny exists but in real life, are suing. The ones about Wilson, Aguiar, Tindell, Spencer, Johnson, Cline, etc etc etc.
    And you call Jones a nutbag

Unregistered
    And you call Jones a nutbag
    "I'm climbing the tallest mountain I can find and I'm going to start screaming until someone listens to me. I'm not backing down, I'm not giving up."- Randy Jones

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast