+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Deja Vu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like this guy has you on the ropes and worried. Hes threatened your paltry existence.The guy that has never accomplished a thing in life without giving someone a reach around. Always depended on who you knew to get ahead. Sound familiar.
    Mr. Jones, what you’ve posted are among of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this website is now dumber for having read your posts. You owe everyone here a sincere apology. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Unregistered
    Mr. Jones, what you’ve posted are among of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this website is now dumber for having read your posts. You owe everyone here a sincere apology. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    And the moral to the story is Billy Madison beat their ass in the end Kinda fitting.

Unregistered
    And the moral to the story is Billy Madison beat their ass in the end Kinda fitting.
    You are so funny Randy. I'm going to make an effort to sit in the courtroom when you tell Judge Simon "Ummm she was like, never identified as the driver cuz she was dui and stuff. Uh...your honor I request a abscess I made a pooey in my pants."

Oh, Billy Madison may have beat them, but ut doesn't negate the fact that he went full retard. You, sir, went full retard and never rebounded. As a Air Force veteran, how did you pass the asvab? You lack the aptitude to clean the shitters.

Unregistered
    You are so funny Randy. I'm going to make an effort to sit in the courtroom when you tell Judge Simon "Ummm she was like, never identified as the driver cuz she was dui and stuff. Uh...your honor I request a abscess I made a pooey in my pants."

Oh, Billy Madison may have beat them, but ut doesn't negate the fact that he went full retard. You, sir, went full retard and never rebounded. As a Air Force veteran, how did you pass the asvab? You lack the aptitude to clean the shitters.
    But to sit in the court room would mean you would expose your identity something a coward can never do.

Unregistered

Odds are youre gonna get a special invite to be there.

Unregistered
    Odds are youre gonna get a special invite to be there.
    Invite to what? Your plan is to capitalize on what you perceive was a mishandling of a member misconduct investigation? What are the grounds of your lawsuit hmmmm?

Unregistered
    Invite to what? Your plan is to capitalize on what you perceive was a mishandling of a member misconduct investigation? What are the grounds of your lawsuit hmmmm?
    He's not getting any money from either agency over his bullshit complaint. He may get something from Brenda Roe unless she sues him for defamation of character for his false accusation to the press of her being to dui. I'm sure that the mods have enough info on everyones IP address that Jones attorneys Dixie Dan Powell needs to tell his client to stay off this website. But like another poster stated in another thread, Jones is weak, and extremely ignorant.

Unregistered
    This thread was not authored with Jones in mind, but like always, his "What About Me Me Me Me"saga rears its ugly, mullet head.

Unregistered
    He's not getting any money from either agency over his bullshit complaint. He may get something from Brenda Roe unless she sues him for defamation of character for his false accusation to the press of her being to dui. I'm sure that the mods have enough info on everyones IP address that Jones attorneys Dixie Dan Powell needs to tell his client to stay off this website. But like another poster stated in another thread, Jones is weak, and extremely ignorant.
    Why if these are Leos on this site would you have to come on here and try to establish what the outcome of a bullshit complaint is gonna be shouldnt they have enough experience to come to a conclusion based on their experience. Sounds like another running scared. And you keep bringing up IP adresses you dont think yours is there. All except what that new Mod cleaned off.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie Mod 732's Avatar
    Why if these are Leos on this site would you have to come on here and try to establish what the outcome of a bullshit complaint is gonna be shouldnt they have enough experience to come to a conclusion based on their experience. Sounds like another running scared. And you keep bringing up IP adresses you dont think yours is there. All except what that new Mod cleaned off.
    The Forum mods don't clean out IP's. In fact, we don't see IP addresses on our level. When we delete threads, it's basically a "soft delete." They don't go into oblivion, they are still there. We can still read those. If Mod 1, the proprietor of this entire website, decides to to reappear and can wave his magic wand and "poof!" It's back. Again, Forum Mods do not have the rights to see IP addresses or permanently delete anything.
    “Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." President John F. Kennedy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast