My my, another article on PBA Steve Shiver
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

My my, another article on PBA Steve Shiver

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    from 2015.. **** off with this old news you cheapen it when actual important shit comes out.

Unregistered
    from 2015.. **** off with this old news you cheapen it when actual important shit comes out.
    Damn he cheapens the PBA by staying there. We are the good guys and we’ve allowed a bad guy in. Wtf?

Unregistered
    No surprises there. Shiver has and will always be a person of questionable integrity. That’s a burden Stahl shoulders on his own. Let’s see what horrors come from it.

Unregistered
    Actually Shiver wore a wire for the FBI for two of the three months he was there. Get your shit straight. I am with OLPD now 12 years and he the only one that ever stood up to the shit. The aszclown in this article actually asked him for the bribe. He came to Key first thing he got there. Funny how a shit talker will repeat the same lie over and over to create their story. Fvck off. I elected Steadman and will do again. Keep up the work!

Unregistered
    Actually Shiver wore a wire for the FBI for two of the three months he was there. Get your shit straight. I am with OLPD now 12 years and he the only one that ever stood up to the shit. The aszclown in this article actually asked him for the bribe. He came to Key first thing he got there. Funny how a shit talker will repeat the same lie over and over to create their story. Fvck off. I elected Steadman and will do again. Keep up the work!
    “He came to key first thing ho got there”. What in God’s name are you saying? No wonder you work opa Locka. Probably went to,school there too- or homestead.

Unregistered
    “He came to key first thing ho got there”. What in God’s name are you saying? No wonder you work opa Locka. Probably went to,school there too- or homestead.
    Chief Key azs wipe

Unregistered
    Chief Key azs wipe
    Piece of advice for you: go back to school and start with elementary.

Unregistered
    Nothing new: he has been plagued with corruption complaints but has been lucky enough to skate on them. Remember where there is smoke there is fire. Shiver has had a lot of smoke around all his dealings.

The Blogger
    Interesting factoids:

The blog noted that in 2015 Steve Shiver was "Chosen as the city manager by a 3-2 vote, Steve Shiver was supported by Mayor Myra Taylor, Commissioner Luis Santiago and Commissioner Terence Pinder. Vice Mayor Timothy Holmes and Commissioner Joseph Kelley voted against hiring him."

Fast forward to 2019:

Myra Taylor is gone (termed out by the Grace of God).
    Luis Santiago is in prison.
    Terence Pinder is dead (by suicide).

All three voted for Shiver.

Just saying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast