PCSO Misogynists Given Free Reign to Abuse Power on Pinellas Women

Unregistered

PCSO Misogynists Given Free Reign to Abuse Power on Pinellas Women

This is why Bob will not be re-elected. Tampa Bay Times just needs to do their due diligence and dig into the "domestic" cases and see how deputies routinely side with the male, mistreat female victims in a variety of ways, hit on them, and more. Then the courts railroad the female to a plea agreement, ignoring "Request Not to Prosecute", public defender refuses to listen to 911 exonerating female, judges who know exactly how to phrase evidence to push female towards guilt.

This is Why Bob Will Not Be Re-elected

Misogyny is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny is manifest in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.

Unregistered
    Why is it that when I read this garbage post my inner monologue is mimicking a high pitched annoying voice of a man with tiny balls? How funny!!! Nice try broseff. But we just make the arrest. The SAO drives thrain, not us. And we arrest whoever the primary aggressor is. Your misogyny dream is milarky.

Unregistered
    The only way Bob will not be re-elected is if a Democrat with serious credentials runs against him. The TBT will back the Democrat and Bob will be finished as Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is why Bob will not be re-elected. Tampa Bay Times just needs to do their due diligence and dig into the "domestic" cases and see how deputies routinely side with the male, mistreat female victims in a variety of ways, hit on them, and more. Then the courts railroad the female to a plea agreement, ignoring "Request Not to Prosecute", public defender refuses to listen to 911 exonerating female, judges who know exactly how to phrase evidence to push female towards guilt.

This is Why Bob Will Not Be Re-elected

Misogyny is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny is manifest in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.
    Yo yo yo it’s yo boy Jelly Roll. So you speaking Misogyny and gave me an idea for a new song. Coming soon boyyyy. Also pleaze check out my new single that was filmed at my trap house b4 some deputies kicked in my door. You prolly wonderin y no females in my video? Well let’s chsnge that. If you a lady and wanna be all in my video just hit me up on the comments on my YouTube video

https://youtu.be/zy_1XkVquYQ

Unregistered

Female deputy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that when I read this garbage post my inner monologue is mimicking a high pitched annoying voice of a man with tiny balls? How funny!!! Nice try broseff. But we just make the arrest. The SAO drives thrain, not us. And we arrest whoever the primary aggressor is. Your misogyny dream is milarky.
    What's bad, and sometimes very bad, is putting a woman in jail because male deputy makes call and then she gets abused a second time by the system. Female deputy has to keep quiet.