Double Standard

Thread: Double Standard

Unregistered

Double Standard

What's up with nothing being done about a female deputy on FTO getting bombed at bar and getting into a hit and run? Heard that it's been swept and so far report has been erased or changed. Will this set the new standard for fair discipline at HCSO? Very disheartening and if you are doing this on FTO,what's going to happen later on?

Unregistered
    How does this surprise you? All she has to do now is start banging supervisors and she can get promoted. It's worked on both sides of the house already, so it would appear it is the new standard you mentioned.

Unregistered

Double standard

Love the fact that the Code of Conduct was just updated. Maybe that means "Starting now deputies must obey the law and be held to a higher standard!"

I thought that things might possibly change for the better, now all I see is a lack of real discipline. Real law enforcement officers want to see fair and even discipline. It's even more of a good old boy system than ever and I believe the public would be extremely upset with the amount of deputies on duty and that their neighborhoods don't have deputies in the zones ever. Admin could give a darn about our safety. If you disagree with this statement you aren't a real cop or too interested in moving up in rank.

Corruption is covering up crimes for certain people, altering police reports and "talking" to the probationary deputy!

Unregistered

Wow

I’d the Highlands County Sheriff Office hurting that bad for Deputies or does this person have the right name