Thank You Ortiz and Lugo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thank You Ortiz and Lugo

Thanks to those bumbleheads, we will see a stronger CIP. Shit only rolls down hill, straight to our faces and I'm still baffled by the bunch of you who praise him. Wipe the shit of yourselves and realize that he will be gone in less than 5 years and you will still need Sedanos toilet paper to clean the shit he leaves behind.

I have no problem with a powerless board because they are just that. Then idiot 1 and 2 comes along and wants to fight them, remember the embarrassing loss at the supreme Court!? Remember that the voters gave them more power right after it? Eventually they will get more and all thanks to a bunch of juvenile cops who can't and won't behave. Now go buy that Sedanos toilet paper and spend your career cleaning the shit from immature idiots like Lugo and Ortiz. I'll happily 06 and collect a nice pension without a tarnished record.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry nurse Danny and Tommy are buddy’s they been planing on how to get more power for the CIP.

Unregistered
    Don’t be surprise if they get rid of the CIP in the future

Unregistered
    Maxipad we know your just trying anything to draw the attention away from you that was painful to read but this is false and doesn’t make sense, you should worry about what you have done and the penalties that are coming instead of writing nosense.

Unregistered
    Max Valdes = lobster bisque

Unregistered

So Cute

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maxipad we know your just trying anything to draw the attention away from you that was painful to read but this is false and doesn’t make sense, you should worry about what you have done and the penalties that are coming instead of writing nosense.
    Lol, it's not dear ole Max. False? Tell me what's false? All of it is accurate, supreme Court loss, voters empowering, and ortiz and Lugo being idiots. You know, you would think that two guys who live together can have a better plan.

Unregistered
    Hey Javi and lugo the elections didn’t go the way you planned. I guess the members finally woke up and change the voter fraud elections. You see nothing last forever. After a while people learn the scams and makes adjustments.

This was s learning process that was finally changed

For example.
    The absentee votes collected by the executive staff.
    The throw a little paper vote into a ballot box then ortiz will disappear with the box and change votes.
    Counting votes and no one would show up to see if the count were being done correctly.
    Controlling the meetings sign up list in order to eliminate eligible people to run.

Unregistered
    Max Valdes = lobster bisque
    Max,
    How did all these non members vote? Can’t wait to see the evidence

Happy New Year Brother

Unregistered
    Don’t be surprise if they get rid of the CIP in the future
    Denial is a hell of a drug

Unregistered
    Danny boy deserves an award! A civilian managed to take the boozos down little by little.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast