Justin "Diamond back" Garcia - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Why is Justin garcia telling people he wants to get Javier Ortiz FIRED!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is Justin garcia telling people he wants to get Javier Ortiz FIRED!
    He should be kissing Javi’s and Roberts backside they went to bat for this jerk off when no one else did and got him his job back. Then Justin, Maxipad and the Reyes had the balls to go after Robert they way they did, may you burn in hell you POS. Hey Gestapo Joe what did you get to deal with these clowns.

Unregistered
    He should be kissing Javi’s and Roberts backside they went to bat for this jerk off when no one else did and got him his job back. Then Justin, Maxipad and the Reyes had the balls to go after Robert they way they did, may you burn in hell you POS. Hey Gestapo Joe what did you get to deal with these clowns.
    Justin wants to make Javier Ortiz number 4 ! He really hates Ortiz !

Unregistered
    Justin wants to make Javier Ortiz number 4 ! He really hates Ortiz !
    Diamond back will go after Matt Reyes next. Neither one has loyalty. Wait and see. This guy talks so much crap while he was my supervisor in the north end, saying he's going to take out the FOP one person at a time. He's doing it.

Unregistered
    If you see anything negative written about Javier Ortiz and getting Javy in trouble it’s the diamond back Justin Garcia. Justin wants to get Javier Ortiz fired!

Unregistered

Justin got Valentin fired

Ask Valentin about the documented reprimand for untruthfulness aka Justin Garcia? That’s why Valentin said don’t put justin on the Fop board he violates officers rights. Guys remember when javi was rod how the documented liar Justine insulted and degraded javi on telegram when javi was relieved of duty and Justine thought he was getting him fired? I bet that fat pu**y Justine won’t degrade and insult javi on telegram no more.

Unregistered
    Ask Valentin about the documented reprimand for untruthfulness aka Justin Garcia? That’s why Valentin said don’t put justin on the Fop board he violates officers rights. Guys remember when javi was rod how the documented liar Justine insulted and degraded javi on telegram when javi was relieved of duty and Justine thought he was getting him fired? I bet that fat pu**y Justine won’t degrade and insult javi on telegram no more.
    He has never written a reprimand as a supervisor how can he have violated officer bill of rights? But haters gunna hate. I bet you if it’s “fop union related” he will definitely challenge anyone even javi. He’s not stupid enough to challenge rank those are separate matters.

Unregistered
    Justin so now we know what you have done there’s no more hiding no more putting shit on the walls in your house , the depos and indictments are coming I have the popcorn ready tick tok bi**h

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678